Chefman is one of North America’s leading brands of small kitchen appliances. We are in love with great food and we are inspired to empower ordinary people all over the world to create restaurant quality dishes while enjoying an easy-to-follow and user-friendly experience. To accomplish this, we have assembled a team of passionate and committed people on a mission to impact the world one kitchen at a time. We put our hearts and souls into producing an innovative and helpful kitchen product assortment that takes the pain out of meal preparation and adds joy to people’s lives and social experiences. These hardware products coupled with intuitive and convenient software and loaded with authentic and engaging culinary video content provides home chefs with the tools they need to achieve picture perfect results with maximum efficiency.
About the Role
- Collaborate with Director of Video in producing recipe and product-based video content.
- Ensuring video content is uniquely constructed to specific formats
- Strictly adhering to milestones and timelines
- Collaborating to develop, refine, define and follow a distinctive video style to fit the brand image
- Nurturing a culture of delivering high quality content around the brand vision
- Ensuring that all output is consistent with brand vision and experience
- Caring about agility, scalability and availability
- Creating shot lists
- Equipment Room, Kitchen Studio, tool and equipment maintenance.
- Professionally editing videos to create high impact
Skills & Requirements
- Degree in filmmaking required
- Experience in video production
- Experience working with a wide variety of professional camera, lighting and grip equipment.
- Strong cinematography skills
- An excellent eye for lighting, staging, framing and creative filming techniques to create dynamic and impactful video shoots
- Excellent coordination and management skills
- Superb organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Operates under a sense of urgency
- Works well under pressure
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects from start to conclusion on time
- Technologically savvy
- Experience with video post-production
- Team player