Chefman is one of North America’s leading brands of small kitchen appliances. We are in love with great food and we are inspired to empower ordinary people all over the world to create restaurant quality dishes while enjoying an easy-to-follow and user-friendly experience. To accomplish this, we have assembled a team of passionate and committed people on a mission to impact the world one kitchen at a time. We put our hearts and souls into producing an innovative and helpful kitchen product assortment that takes the pain out of meal preparation and adds joy to people’s lives and social experiences. These hardware products coupled with intuitive and convenient software and loaded with authentic and engaging culinary video content provides home chefs with the tools they need to achieve picture perfect results with maximum efficiency.
About the Role
- Establish and manage QC/QA procedures to diagnose and inspect all returned products
- Devise and manage effective corrective action plans and root cause analysis procedures with the goal of ensuring customer satisfaction and reducing costs associated with defective products
- Integrate QC analysis and corrective action plans into Chefman’s existing database (Salesforce)
- Perform inspection and root cause analysis on all returned products.
- Prepare high level reports regarding root cause analysis and corrective action plans
- Lead and support Chefman global operations team in creating test planning and inspection procedures during assembly and manufacturing
- Support and collaborate closely with Product Development and Engineering teams during testing and validation of new and existing products
- Support Manufacturing partners throughout all stages of the Product Development lifecycle to ensure product are manufactured with the highest level of quality
- Lead and mentor QC team members
- Work cross-functionally and provide support to our global QC team and suppliers
- Monitor and ensure manufacturing partners comply with Chefman’s marketing requirement documents (MRD)
- Collaborate with Customer Service Team to create an effective system/process to collect, monitor and analyze Customer Product Reviews posted online and on social media platforms and report findings and recommendations to management team.
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Quality Control/Quality Assurance roles. Management experience is preferred
- Subject matter expertise in quality systems, problem solving and continuous improvement practices
- Experience integrating QC analysis and corrective action plans into databases like Salesforce or similar databases
- Demonstrated proficiency in root cause analysis
- Results oriented mindset with the ability to work under pressure to meet challenging deadlines
- Extensive knowledge of various materials, such as metal, plastic, and various electronic components
- Strong Organization and Planning abilities
- Exceptional Problem-Solving, analytical and decision-making skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well within a collaborative team environment
- Six Sigma Certification preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field
If you are interested in joining the team, please send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com
Let us know why you’re excited about this role and believe it is the right fit as the next step in your career.