At Cheetah Digital, helping marketers succeed is at the heart of everything we do. Our solutions help the biggest brands in the world create more impactful customer interactions and deeper emotional loyalty. Our commitment to serve marketers, ensures that every decision we make as an organization prioritizes marketers’ best interests.
We have been dedicated to marketers for over 20 years - first as pioneers in the email marketing space as Cheetahmail - then evolving our data management and cross channel capabilities while under Experian. We became independent in 2017 as Cheetah Digital, backed by Private Equity with a singular focus of innovating and servicing the enterprise B2C marketer.
We're on the hunt for a Solution Architect who’s excited to join our growing business and solve the marketing challenges of our enterprise clients by leveraging the unique product offerings of our Customer Engagement Suite.
The Solution Architect (SA) is a strategic position for our clients and within the Global Services organization. The SA is responsible for understanding client marketing, business, and technical requirements and architecting a solution to deliver against those requirements. SA resources are experienced client consultants within strong interpersonal skills and broad business, technical, and digital marketing industry knowledge.
A successful Solution Architect is someone who has excellent business consulting skills while driving to an efficient technical solution that meets both business and functional requirements of the client.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for attaining client business; technical requirements and designing; delivering a comprehensive solution
- Lead consultative engagements with clients on the technical and business challenges related to their digital marketing initiatives
- Lead Design Workshops and Business Requirements Definition and Creation
- Provide insight to solution design impacts to delivery and make recommendations for ease of delivery and support
- Understand product capabilities/limitations and applies them to the solution design
- Responsible for Solution Discovery, Analysis, Synthesis and Design
- Present high-level overviews of Cheetah digital architecture and integration capabilities
- Interacts with both technical and non-technical clients, attains relevant technical and business requirements, analyzes information and designs comprehensive solutions
- Create, manage and present an actionable Solution Specification Document that aligns a client’s business needs to the Cheetah Digital Solution
- Conducts solutions presentations and obtains client acceptance of solution design
- Identify project issues / risks and present alternatives to alleviate or resolve
- Validates solution components and provide solution walkthrough with client
- Guides client through solution deployment
- Managing multiple client engagements and work with associated team members
- Responsible for the consulting and design for new client implementations, migrations and client projects
- Support the Sales and Success teams with sales opportunities by validating solutions and potentially meeting with prospective clients
- Travels to client sites for onsite discovery, workshops and solutions presentations as required
What We’re Looking For
- University degree (Business, Computer Information Systems, or similar degree preferred) or equivalent experience with demonstrated proficiency
- Experience documenting client requirements and software solutions using BRDs\FSDs, wireframes, diagrams, workflows, and mockups.
- Experience leading client facing discovery sessions to conceptualize and design complex business solutions
- Excellent presentation and verbal skills with technical, non-technical, end-user, and executive audiences
- Familiarity with relational data models and SQL databases such as MySQL, Oracle, or MS SQL Server
- Familiarity with SOAP APIs, REST APIs and integration techniques
- Familiarity with SDLC methodologies including requirements, design, implementation, testing and maintenance
- Understanding of sales process and methodologies
- Experience in the digital marketing industry