As a Multimedia Designer, you’ll help bring our brand to life through thoughtful visual storytelling and performance driven design. You make it a point to understand different audiences so that your work is compelling, relevant, and delivers winning outcomes. As part of the brand team, you'll channel your creativity to help us define who we are and what we're looking to become.
What we’re looking for:
- Multimedia Designer with strong digital design skills along with video and animation experience
- Content connoisseur who's not afraid to color outside of the lines
- Impressive portfolio / reel showcasing digital deliverables such as social media graphics, landing pages, animated GIFs, short form videos, and more
- Understanding of how to apply the methodologies of design and research to solve key business problems
- Ability to quickly shift gears and juggle competing priorities
- Commitment to teamwork and collaboration
- Positive, proactive, can-do attitude
- Professional design experience working in an agency or marketing environment
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, and After Effects
Why Cheetah Digital?
We are dedicated to marketers
Marketers have a more challenging job today than ever before and the status quo in marketing technology isn’t cutting it. We’re focused on product innovation and expert services that break norms to help marketers from some of the world’s largest brands execute complex marketing campaigns at scale.
We are innovators and operators
Our business is rapidly growing, transforming globally, and we rely on people who can adapt quickly, shift direction with agile reflexes, and tackle challenges head on.
We are global leaders
Headquartered in Chicago, we operate across 13 countries with 1,500+ employees. We have the balance of a fast-growing company with the scale and stability of a proven leader in the global market for 20 years.
We are progressive
We pride ourselves in creating a globally diverse and inclusive workforce and offer competitive employee benefits, including volunteer time, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, and retirement savings.
Cheetah Digital provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant's race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on Cheetah Digital. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.