At Cheetah Digital, we are marketers at heart. Our mission is to help the best brands in the world create meaningful and profitable relationships with their customers. Our technology and services solve complex marketing challenges and drive exceptional results for enterprise brands across the globe.
As Cheetahs, we are builders and believers who are comfortable disrupting the norm. We’re shaping the future of the marketing technology industry and are looking for like-minded people to help us do it!
The Senior UX Researcher is a team player. Experience working side-by-side with designers is a must. The researcher will partner with product owners, designers, and engineers to provide the best possible experience for our users and customers. The ideal candidate, thrives in an environment where there are frequent changes and ux research matters.
What You’ll Do
- Usability Testing (In-Lab and Remote)
- UX Research Strategy Workshops
- Workflow Discovery/User Requirements Definition/Problem Framing
- Exploratory Research
- Agile UX Design or Participatory Design
- Contextual Inquiries
- Expert Reviews
- Focus Group & In-Depth Interviews
- Quantitative Research using tools like Qualtrics, Get Feedback and Typeform to conduct surveys.
- Stay up to date on research trends
- Ability to interpret requirements and conduct appropriate research
- Understand the user’s needs when planning a study
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Maintain personas through user research and data
- Stay up to date with competitor's products and industry trends
- Lead brainstorming activities constructively with others
- Identify opportunities that arise from new technologies
- Participates actively in group meetings
- Reactively solves problems with other squads/functions
- Understanding of customer transactions, communications, marketing, and operational workflows.
- Writes thought leadership emails/messages
- Communicates clearly in 1:1 and group meetings
- Writes and gives presentations with no assistance
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in UX and research
- Experience with the design and research lifecycle of enterprise SaaS applications
- Solid understanding of best practices for conducting research (qualitative and quantitative) in user experience, product design, or technology contexts
- Bachelor’s degree or better in HCI or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in cross-channel marketing
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Experience with Agile software development / Scrum methodology
- Experience working with a software engineering team from concept to launch
- Ability to engage with clients and stakeholders on UX strategy and roadmaps
- Passion about serving the needs of both the marketer and their customers
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Exceptional work ethic and ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines
- Enthusiasm towards colleagues and clients
- Ability to build effective working relationships with others inside and outside the organization
- Ability to collaborate with local and remote teams in different time zones
- Ability to present deeply technical topics to less technical audiences
Why Cheetah Digital?
We are dedicated to marketers
Marketers have a more challenging job today than ever before and the status quo in marketing technology isn’t cutting it. We’re focused on product innovation and expert services that break norms to help marketers from some of the world’s largest brands execute complex marketing campaigns at scale.
We are innovators and operators
Our business is rapidly growing, transforming globally, and we rely on people who can adapt quickly, shift direction with agile reflexes, and tackle challenges head on.
We are global leaders
Headquartered in Chicago, we operate across 13 countries with 1,500+ employees. We have the balance of a fast-growing company with the scale and stability of a proven leader in the global market for 20 years.
We are progressive
We pride ourselves in creating a globally diverse and inclusive workforce and offer competitive employee benefits, including volunteer time, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, and retirement savings.
Cheetah Digital provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant's race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on Cheetah Digital. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.