At Cheetah Digital, we are marketers at heart. Our mission is to help the best brands in the world create meaningful and profitable relationships with their customers. Our technology and services solve complex marketing challenges and drive exceptional results for enterprise brands across the globe.
As Cheetahs, we are builders and believers who are comfortable disrupting the norm. We’re shaping the future of the marketing technology industry and are looking for like minded people to help us do it!
As an Instructional Designer you will apply best practices in adult learning and current instructional design methodologies to building content creation for the organization and for our clients.
Success in this role will be tied to your passion for creating focused, engaging and fun learning experiences based in adult learning theory with an eye toward performance improvement.
Key responsibilities will include creating blended learning curriculum that includes multiple delivery modalities to create impactful training content that enables the organization to meet its KPIs and goals.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with stakeholders and subject matter experts (SMEs) to understand business needs and translate them into learning objectives.
- Propose solutions and get buy-in on content direction, design and details.
- Apply best practices in adult learning and current instructional design methodologies to develop content including ILT, VILT, e-learning, video, social and peer learning, informal learning, and performance support.
- Update and maintain existing content on an ongoing basis.
- Build effective assessment tools for evaluating student success.
- Stay current on leading edge trends and industry best practices.
- Deliver training as needed.
What We’re Looking For
- Minimum 3 years experience in all phases of instructional design including needs assessment, design, development, delivery & evaluation.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Hands-on experience with multiple authoring tools such as Adobe Captivate, Lectora, Articulate Storyline, Adapt and Camtasia.
- Advanced proficiency utilizing systems such as PowerPoint, GoToMeeting, Articulate/Storyline, Camtasia, and other leading development tools.
- Understanding of SCORM.
- Manage and balance multiple short and long-term training projects.
- Proven experience navigating multiple adult learning methodologies. Based on learner objectives, adapts delivery channel and content.
- Experience with digital marketing and a strong understanding of the MarTech space.
- Familiarity with SAAS and coding languages.
- Ability to work with product, SMEs, and stakeholders on creating new content.
- Experience with LMS.
- Excellent writing and editing skills; interpersonal and communication skills; as well as the ability to communicate complex concepts concisely.
- Proven project management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects, priorities and deadlines.
- Self-motivated team player able to prioritize and manage projects in a fast-paced environment.
Why Cheetah Digital?
We are dedicated to marketers
Marketers have a more challenging job today than ever before and the status quo in marketing technology isn’t cutting it. We’re focused on product innovation and expert services that break norms to help marketers from some of the world’s largest brands execute complex marketing campaigns at scale.
We are innovators and operators
Our business is rapidly growing, transforming globally, and we rely on people who can adapt quickly, shift direction with agile reflexes, and tackle challenges head on.
We are global leaders
Headquartered in Chicago, we operate across 13 countries with 1,500+ employees. We have the balance of a fast-growing company with the scale and stability of a proven leader in the global market for 20 years.
We are progressive
We pride ourselves in creating a globally diverse and inclusive workforce and offer competitive employee benefits, including volunteer time, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, and retirement savings.
Cheetah Digital provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant's race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on Cheetah Digital. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.