We are transforming our brand and are looking for a Front End Developer to help us bring it to life. The Front End Developer position is an amazing opportunity to use your skills to drive global brand awareness and support our demand generation efforts. This includes supporting the corporate website and marketing automation software, building digital event experiences and contributing to marketing campaigns. As a member of our Brand team, you’ll work closely with various marketing stakeholders to create the Cheetah Digital brand experience!
What You’ll Do:
- Marketing Tech Stack Infrastructure | Build the tech stack infrastructure that supports our global marketing team.
- Always be Innovating | Bring new ideas for building and scaling digital marketing experiences.
- Recent Drupal 8 experience
- 2-5 years of professional front end development experience
- A passion for web usability and building awesome experiences
- Problem solving and resourcefulness are part of your daily mantras
Nice to Have:
- Experience updating and maintaining public-facing websites for B2B companies
- Understanding of and experience with forms
- Knowledge of marketing automation systems
- Experience working with corporate infrastructure teams as well as with external hosting platforms
Why Cheetah Digital?
We are dedicated to marketers
Marketers have a more challenging job today than ever before and the status quo in marketing technology isn’t cutting it. We’re focused on product innovation and expert services that break norms to help marketers from some of the world’s largest brands execute complex marketing campaigns at scale.
We are innovators and operators
Our business is rapidly growing, transforming globally, and we rely on people who can adapt quickly, shift direction with agile reflexes, and tackle challenges head on.
We are global leaders
Headquartered in Chicago, we operate across 13 countries with 1,500+ employees. We have the balance of a fast-growing company with the scale and stability of a proven leader in the global market for 20 years.
We are progressive
We pride ourselves in creating a globally diverse and inclusive workforce and offer competitive employee benefits, including volunteer time, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, and retirement savings.
Cheetah Digital provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant's race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status.