At Cheetah Digital, we are marketers at heart. Our mission is to help the best brands in the world create meaningful and profitable relationships with their customers. Our technology and services solve complex marketing challenges and drive exceptional results for enterprise brands across the globe. As Cheetahs, we are builders and believers who are comfortable disrupting the norm. We’re shaping the future of the marketing technology industry and are looking for like minded people to help us do it!
The Director of HR Programs will partner with leadership across the organization to champion initiatives that connect and develop employees and leaders to the Cheetah Digital mission and business strategy and influence strong culture within the organization and a strong reputation externally. To achieve these outcomes, this role will design and implement employee programs and activities across Cheetah Digital to deliver consistency across the globe and ensure the employees and leaders maintain a focus on development, engagement, retention.
● Drive an employee-centric focus across both the HR team and broader organization to facilitate growth and retention.
● Acts as a change agent to drive strategic initiatives through strong partnerships across the organization
● Successfully build strong working relationships across key stakeholder groups, such as HRBPs and business leaders, as well as employees and managers.
● Benchmark industry best practices to support strategies to monitor and evaluate departmental and company-wide progress in creating an engaged workforce
● Conducts needs analysis and design, development, execution, and ongoing program management and evaluation.
● Develop and lead innovative, creative, high-impact talent management strategies that enable outstanding business performance
● Manages and develops new hire programs (e.g. orientation, buddy program, and new hire check-ins)
● Create and execute a strategy for an employee engagement program
● Collaborate with HRBPs team to surface critical insights for leaders; model and track success metrics to continuously improve engagement tools and programming, as well as tying these insights to business outcomes.
● Lead the engagement survey program; driving participation, analyzing data and trends, and developing and sharing the story it tells
● Lead and manage talent performance programs (e.g., talent assessments, development plans, career development, succession planning, etc.)
● Enhance the performance management approach. Establish processes and practices of setting, measuring and reviewing objectives and goals at the company level and individual level.
● Establish a continuous performance and improvement effort. Regularly report the status of performance improvement efforts and impacts.
Learning & Development:
● Serve as an internal consultant enhancing management, employee and team capabilities through recommended approaches
● Develop, implement, manage, and measure learning and development initiatives that directly support talent development needs for leaders, managers, and individual contributors
● Partner with managers and directors to define learning & development strategies that have broad application across various functions.
What you bring:
● 10+ years of professional HR experience or relevant experience with an emphasis on employee engagement and learning & development
● Ability to think holistically across existing HR program processes and systems to identify opportunities that further program design and development and align with evolving HR and business strategies.
● Knowledge of best practices in the areas of performance management, talent development, engagement
● Excellent program and project management skills, with the ability to think and execute programmatically
● Successful track record of designing, developing, and delivering programs
● Proven ability to support teams across the globe
● Ability to analyze data and translate it into actionable insights
● Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
● High degree of emotional intelligence and flexibility in a dynamic culture
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including formal presentation skills
● Strong analytical and project management skills
Why Cheetah Digital?
We are dedicated to marketers
Marketers have a more challenging job today than ever before and the status quo in marketing technology isn’t cutting it. We’re focused on product innovation and expert services that break norms to help marketers from some of the world’s largest brands execute complex marketing campaigns at scale.
We are innovators and operators
Our business is rapidly growing, transforming globally, and we rely on people who can adapt quickly, shift direction with agile reflexes, and tackle challenges head on.
We are global leaders
Headquartered in Chicago, we operate across 13 countries with 1,500+ employees. We have the balance of a fast-growing company with the scale and stability of a proven leader in the global market for 20 years.
We are progressive
We pride ourselves in creating a globally diverse and inclusive workforce and offer competitive employee benefits, including volunteer time, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, and retirement savings.
Cheetah Digital provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant's race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on Cheetah Digital. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.