Cheetah Digital is looking for a Linux System Administrator to join our team. Will be responsible for installing, configuring, and maintaining Linux-based servers. This role encompasses back-end IT support for business-critical and development-related departments and personnel. Linux administrators also configure user access and maintain system stability and data security through deployment and migration.
Your daily activities will be:
- Linux server management, patch management and Securing Server
- Managing VMWare and Storage systems
- Provide On-Call support 24/7 when required
- Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues our users encounter
- Manage the configuration and operation of client-based computer operating systems
- Monitor the system daily and respond immediately to security or usability concerns
- Create and verify backups of data
- Respond to and resolve help desk requests
- Upgrade systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution
Your required knowledge for this role
- 5+ years of hands on experience in similar positions.
- Strong knowledge of CentOS/RHES and SLES
- Strong Network TCP/IP knowledge
- Strong VMware knowledge
- FC-SAN topology
- Previous experience with Monitoring tools like Nagios/Shinken
- Previous experience in Automation (Puppet/Ansible)
- Good English conversational skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or a related field.
- Desire to learn new skills and new technologies in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Participate in special projects and perform additional duties as required.
- Highly motivated, ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- French Speaker is nice to have
Why Cheetah Digital?
We are dedicated to marketers
Marketers have a more challenging job today than ever before and the status quo in marketing technology isn’t cutting it. We’re focused on product innovation and expert services that break norms to help marketers from some of the world’s largest brands execute complex marketing campaigns at scale.
We are innovators and operators
Our business is rapidly growing, transforming globally, and we rely on people who can adapt quickly, shift direction with agile reflexes, and tackle challenges head on.
We are global leaders
Headquartered in Chicago, we operate across 13 countries with 1,500+ employees. We have the balance of a fast-growing company with the scale and stability of a proven leader in the global market for 20 years.
We are progressive
We pride ourselves in creating a globally diverse and inclusive workforce and offer competitive employee benefits, including volunteer time, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, and retirement savings.
Cheetah Digital provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant's race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on Cheetah Digital. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.