At Cheetah Digital, we are marketers at heart. Our mission is to help the best brands in the world create meaningful and profitable relationships with their customers. Our technology and services solve complex marketing challenges and drive exceptional results for enterprise brands across the globe.
As Cheetahs, we are builders and believers who are comfortable disrupting the norm. We’re shaping the future of the marketing technology industry and are looking for like minded people to help us do it!
The Tax Manager at Cheetah Digital will have ambition, energy and expertise to direct all tax related items for the Company. The position will collaborate with both third party tax advisors as well as internal teams to ensure that all tax compliance deadlines are met. The position will be responsible for managing requirements across a global organization. The position is a key member on the finance team and will report directly to the Vice President of Finance.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for the coordination of all compliance with international, national and local tax rules and regulations.
- Work with third party and private equity owner tax team to manage all income, sales/use, VAT, and other tax compliance, audits, and issues.
- Review all tax documents prepared by third party for reasonableness, addressing any issues or clarification needs.
- Monitor tax return and payment due dates and provide all relevant deliverables to third party to meet filing and payment deadlines.
- Work with the accounting team to gather, assemble and analyze financial and other data to support the creation of all tax compliance documents.
- Calculate quarterly and annual tax provisions (including tax footnotes in annual financial statements).
- Calculate and support all sales and use tax accruals during month end close.
- Responsible for calculation of quarterly tax entries supporting companies transfer pricing methodology.
- Work as part of cross-functional teams (including accounting, legal and geographic staff) to implement value-added planning initiatives.
- Other tax/accounting related projects.
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 6+ years experience in public accounting or in a tax related role in a global organization
- CPA preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
- Experience with calculating tax provisions, international tax accounting issues, transfer pricing, and uncertain tax positions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills, including previous exposure to senior management and the ability to present information accordingly.
Why Cheetah Digital?
We are dedicated to marketers
Marketers have a more challenging job today than ever before and the status quo in marketing technology isn’t cutting it. We’re focused on product innovation and expert services that break norms to help marketers from some of the world’s largest brands execute complex marketing campaigns at scale.
We are innovators and operators
Our business is rapidly growing, transforming globally, and we rely on people who can adapt quickly, shift direction with agile reflexes, and tackle challenges head on.
We are global leaders
Headquartered in Chicago, we operate across 13 countries with 1,500+ employees. We have the balance of a fast-growing company with the scale and stability of a proven leader in the global market for 20 years.
We are progressive
We pride ourselves in creating a globally diverse and inclusive workforce and offer competitive employee benefits, including volunteer time, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, and retirement savings.
Cheetah Digital provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant's race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on Cheetah Digital. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.