At Cheetah Digital, we are marketers at heart. Our mission is to help the best brands in the world create meaningful and profitable relationships with their customers. Our technology and services solve complex marketing challenges and drive exceptional results for enterprise brands across the globe.
As Cheetahs, we are builders and believers who are comfortable disrupting the norm. We’re shaping the future of the marketing technology industry and are looking for like minded people to help us do it!
The Sr. Financial Analyst is a key member of the Global FP&A team that manages forecasting, budgeting, reporting & analysis, KPI monitoring, hiring and vendor strategy. This position partners on a daily basis with leaders in the Global Sales organization to instill financial awareness, provide decision support, and drive improved financial results across the business. Ultimately, this role helps the team toward their goal of improving client outcomes and growing Cheetah Digital’s Marketing Suite product offerings.
What You’ll Do
- Serve as the key Finance partner to Sales Organization, leading the annual budget and monthly forecast processes, and providing detailed reporting and analysis on a routine basis.
- Provide strategic financial guidance to the business, making clear recommendations to drive Sales growth and cost productivities.
- Oversee month-end close process for relevant areas of the business, coordinating journal entries, accruals, and other activities with Global Accounting team.
- Own and manage the business’s Revenue forecast model, coordinating closely with Sales Operations team on inputs and assumptions.
- Analyze costs and maintain an updated forecast, understanding variances vs. forecast, budget and prior year; a strong candidate will understand how to research and describe variances to various levels of mgmt., and will evaluate ROI of spend and challenge current business practices
- Prepare monthly reporting packs and be prepared to speak to management about key risks, opportunities and business drivers.
- Present monthly results to Sales leaders; directly influence business outcomes.
- Support centrally-led monthly Management pack and Board presentations as needed.
- Partner with Global Procurement to drive vendor strategy and productivity.
- Build relationships across Finance globally to drive consistency in reporting and forecasting.
- Proactively build relationships with the business to stay connected on strategies & initiatives.
- Maintain a strong control environment while helping the business to be nimble and efficient in decision-making and execution.
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required
- 5+ years experience in Finance/FP&A, displaying a record of increasing levels of responsibility
- Highly motivated to drive change and deliver results, capable of influencing business outcomes and managing process improvements
- Proactive and driven team player
- Analytical thinker, flexible problem solver and team player with ability to multitask several important priorities simultaneously
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills with strong presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Capable of producing both in-depth financial modeling & analysis (advanced Excel formulas, pivot tables, etc.), and also executive-level summarized findings
- Capable of tightly managing/enforcing data quality requirements, driving corrections as needed
- Strong knowledge of finance and accounting systems (Netsuite, Adaptive Insights; Salesforce experience preferred)
- Significant experience with presentation (ppt) building and developing content suited to executive leaders highly preferred
Why Cheetah Digital?
We are dedicated to marketers
Marketers have a more challenging job today than ever before and the status quo in marketing technology isn’t cutting it. We’re focused on product innovation and expert services that break norms to help marketers from some of the world’s largest brands execute complex marketing campaigns at scale.
We are innovators and operators
Our business is rapidly growing, transforming globally, and we rely on people who can adapt quickly, shift direction with agile reflexes, and tackle challenges head on.
We are global leaders
Headquartered in Chicago, we operate across 13 countries with 1,500+ employees. We have the balance of a fast-growing company with the scale and stability of a proven leader in the global market for 20 years.
We are progressive
We pride ourselves in creating a globally diverse and inclusive workforce and offer competitive employee benefits, including volunteer time, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, and retirement savings.
Cheetah Digital provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant's race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on Cheetah Digital. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.