At Cheetah Digital, we are marketers at heart. Our mission is to help the best brands in the world create meaningful and profitable relationships with their customers. Our technology and services solve complex marketing challenges and drive exceptional results for enterprise brands across the globe.
As Cheetahs, we are builders and believers who are comfortable disrupting the norm. We’re shaping the future of the marketing technology industry and are looking for like minded people to help us do it!
What You’ll Do
- Set up email campaigns using Cheetah’s proprietary technology platform
- Handle audience/data import and/or segmentation activities
- Execute creative edits and generate proofs/tests
- Configure sending/automation parameters
- Interact with clients as needed to resolve concerns/questions
- Align with Quality Engineer to assure understanding of logic and data
- Schedule campaign deployment after collecting/confirming internal and client approvals
- Document client-specific processes related to the deployment/data/content creation process
- Run and/or utilize reports/exports related to deployment execution
- This role will be located onsite at the client in Fort Worth, TX
What We’re Looking For
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- An impeccable eye for detail
- Past exposure to email marketing best practices and related technologies (i.e. HTML, CSS, etc.)
- 2+ years in a client-facing role in client services, marketing, technology, or a related field
- Ability to organize/prioritize multiple projects and deadlines with minimal oversight
- Ability to interact professionally with clients and other team members
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent strongly preferred. Candidates currently working towards completion of their degree will be considered.
- Understanding of databases and related technology query tools such as Access or SQL is preferred
- Hands on experience in developing and implementing new customer journey emails
Why Cheetah Digital?
We are dedicated to marketers
Marketers have a more challenging job today than ever before and the status quo in marketing technology isn’t cutting it. We’re focused on product innovation and expert services that break norms to help marketers from some of the world’s largest brands execute complex marketing campaigns at scale.
We are innovators and operators
Our business is rapidly growing, transforming globally, and we rely on people who can adapt quickly, shift direction with agile reflexes, and tackle challenges head on.
We are global leaders
Headquartered in Chicago, we operate across 13 countries with 1,500+ employees. We have the balance of a fast-growing company with the scale and stability of a proven leader in the global market for 20 years.
We are progressive
We pride ourselves in creating a globally diverse and inclusive workforce and offer competitive employee benefits, including volunteer time, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, and retirement savings.
Cheetah Digital provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant's race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on Cheetah Digital. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.