At Cheetah Digital, we are marketers at heart. Our mission is to help the best brands in the world create meaningful and profitable relationships with their customers. Our technology and services solve complex marketing challenges and drive exceptional results for enterprise brands across the globe.
As Cheetahs, we are builders and believers who are comfortable disrupting the norm. We’re shaping the future of the marketing technology industry and are looking for like minded people to help us do it!
This is a great opportunity to be part of talented team focused on building Cheetah digital’s next-gen innovative solutions as an Associate Engineer. The ideal candidate will possess strong technical foundation in software development and cloud computing with an aptitude towards quality and automation. The ideal candidate should also have a curious and collaborative mindset to learn and contribute while working closely with team members. Cheetah’s Marketing Suite Platform processes and analyzes billions of transactions per day. The Associate Engineer will work closely with Cheetah’s product management, quality assurance, operations, and customer success teams on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong technical foundation in C#, .NET, Microsoft SQL server, REST APIs, and performance tuning. The ideal candidate should also have an aptitude for quality and a collaborative mindset to learn and contribute while working closely with team members.
What You’ll Do
- Translate business requirements into specifications
- Develop and support Cheetah Digital’s .NET applications and RESTful web services by writing efficient, maintainable code to meet requirements and adhere to security standards
- Work through all phases of the software development life cycle, including analysis, design, implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance
- Investigate, analyze and address reported defects in a timely manner
- Deliver technical documentation for use by customers and partners
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, with a minimum A- GPA, from a top technical university; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 4+ years programming experience in C#/.NET, or other enterprise, high-scale framework
- Fundamental understanding of the core server-side development concepts
- Proficient in writing T-SQL
- Moderate relational DB experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Familiarity or experience building or integrating with web services (REST, SOAP), APIs, JSON, XML is a plus
- Basic understanding of how each solution the team implements will work entirely from the user's (or customer's) perspective
- Strong knowledge of multi-tier web application design
- Experience with Hadoop components, such as Hbase, Spark, Kafka, Hive, Storm is a huge plus
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with local and remote teams in different time zones
- Demonstrated ability to compose clear and concise technical documentation
- Technologies: C#, .NET Framework, Kubernetes, Docker, JQuery, ReactJS
- Databases: MSSQL, Stored Procedure, MySQL
- Tools: Jenkins, Splunk, ELK stack, Git/Bitbucket, Jira, Apache Kafka
Why Cheetah Digital?
We are dedicated to marketers
Marketers have a more challenging job today than ever before and the status quo in marketing technology isn’t cutting it. We’re focused on product innovation and expert services that break norms to help marketers from some of the world’s largest brands execute complex marketing campaigns at scale.
We are innovators and operators
Our business is rapidly growing, transforming globally, and we rely on people who can adapt quickly, shift direction with agile reflexes, and tackle challenges head on.
We are global leaders
Headquartered in Chicago, we operate across 13 countries with 1,500+ employees. We have the balance of a fast-growing company with the scale and stability of a proven leader in the global market for 20 years.
We are progressive
We pride ourselves in creating a globally diverse and inclusive workforce and offer competitive employee benefits, including volunteer time, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, and retirement savings.
Cheetah Digital provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant's race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on Cheetah Digital. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.