Campaign Quality Engineers play a critical and essential role for the strategy, production and delivery of our clients’ email campaigns and projects. They are responsible for confirming content and copy accuracy, functional and rendering performance across various subscriber inbox views and devices, test plan execution to confirm dynamic properties, and assuring the accuracy of deployment configuration and scheduling activities.
What You’ll Do
The intent of the Quality Engineer role is to align individuals who are capable of completing QA against more technical projects as well as day to day campaigns. They are a senior level resource with the skill to do the work of a Senior Deployment Specialist but a desire to focus on QA as a path toward Campaign Management.
Ensure optimal design, build and deployment processes
Review Audience/Data import and/or segmentation activities as well as sending/automation parameters
Review messages for proper content, function, and rendering quality
Verify configuration of imports, filters, campaign creation and scheduling
May run or utilize reports related to deployment review
Organize and prioritizes multiple tasks and customer deadlines with minimal oversight
Build and execute test plans for dynamic logic and filters as needed for projects or ongoing campaigns
Track/Document findings and provides feedback to individuals as well as reporting positive and negative trends to assigned managers (Campaign Manager, Program Manager or Campaign Portfolio Manager)
Develop robust documentation of customer specific processes related to content and deployment testing processes and can tactfully relay technical information to a non-technical audience
Interact with internal team members (and client as needed) to resolve concerns/questions
Understand incident reporting process and alerts manager of all concerns
May temporarily perform other Campaign Services functions (with training) for coverage and/or additional oversight
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years industry experience
- Exposure to email marketing best practices and related technologies and working knowledge of HTML/CSS with awareness of email compliant HTML
- Strong experience in testing and troubleshooting within multiple browsers or email clients and familiarity with Litmus email testing platform
- Strong knowledge of Google Apps or Microsoft Office
- Passionate expertise in testing and overall quality
- Ability to organize/prioritize multiple projects and deadlines with minimal oversight
- Professionally interacts with clients and other team members and answers questions regarding production status, application inquiries, etc.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills and problem solving skills with an impeccable eye for detail
- Experience working in a client-facing role
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices
Why Cheetah Digital?
We are dedicated to marketers
Marketers have a more challenging job today than ever before and the status quo in marketing technology isn’t cutting it. We’re focused on product innovation and expert services that break norms to help marketers from some of the world’s largest brands execute complex marketing campaigns at scale.
We are innovators and operators
Our business is rapidly growing, transforming globally, and we rely on people who can adapt quickly, shift direction with agile reflexes, and tackle challenges head on.
We are global leaders
Headquartered in Chicago, we operate across 13 countries with 1,500+ employees. We have the balance of a fast-growing company with the scale and stability of a proven leader in the global market for 20 years.
We are progressive
We pride ourselves in creating a globally diverse and inclusive workforce and offer competitive employee benefits, including volunteer time, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, and retirement savings.