The Site Reliability Engineer, Systems is a fundamental piece of the Site Reliability Engineering team. Site Reliability Engineering is accountable for the availability, reliability, and performance of the services and platforms as well as the design and architecture of the systems and services provided by Cheetah Digital. You are responsible for providing engineering, installation, configuration, maintenance and support in a highly transactional 24x7 environment across all platforms ensuring all of our customers, globally, have a great experience using the Cheetah Digital Marketing Suite and other campaign platforms.
Your daily activities will be:
- Systems Level Responsibilities - Administration, Configuration, Patching, Troubleshooting, and Automation
- Provide engineering, installation, configuration, maintenance and support in a highly transactional multi-cloud, 24x7 environment
- Monitor systems performance and take corrective action to prevent or minimize downtime
- Participate in On-Call Rotation (Nights, Weekends, Holidays)
- Support Lower Environments (Dev, Test, Staging, and QA)
Your required qualifications for this role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years of Production Operations Support, Administration & Troubleshooting
- 3+ years of Hands-on experience with VMware ESX 5.5+
- 3+ years of Working Experience with Windows Server - 2008, 2012, 2016+
- 2+ years experience with Microsoft IIS
- 2+ years working experience with Microsoft SQL - 2008, 2014, 2016, 2017
- 2+ years experience with SAN Storage Hardware (3PAR, Hitachi or similar)
- Working knowledge of Linux - Ubuntu, Redhat, CentOS
- Working experience with Powershell
- Working Experience with Public Cloud Provider - AWS, Azure, or Google
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with local and remote teams in different time zones
Why Cheetah Digital?
We are dedicated to marketers
Marketers have a more challenging job today than ever before and the status quo in marketing technology isn’t cutting it. We’re focused on product innovation and expert services that break norms to help marketers from some of the world’s largest brands execute complex marketing campaigns at scale.
We are innovators and operators
Our business is rapidly growing, transforming globally, and we rely on people who can adapt quickly, shift direction with agile reflexes, and tackle challenges head on.
We are global leaders
Headquartered in Chicago, we operate across 13 countries with 1,500+ employees. We have the balance of a fast-growing company with the scale and stability of a proven leader in the global market for 20 years.
We are progressive
We pride ourselves in creating a globally diverse and inclusive workforce and offer competitive employee benefits, including volunteer time, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, and retirement savings.
Cheetah Digital provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant's race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on Cheetah Digital. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.