At Cheetah Digital, we are marketers at heart. Our mission is to help the best brands in the world create meaningful and profitable relationships with their customers. Our technology and services solve complex marketing challenges and drive exceptional results for enterprise brands across the globe.
As Cheetahs, we are builders and believers who are comfortable disrupting the norm. We’re shaping the future of the marketing technology industry and are looking for like minded people to help us do it!
HUMAN RESOURCES LEADER, EMEA (based in London, UK or France)
Partnering closely with the regional business leaders, the Regional Senior Leadership team and Global HR, and supervising the EMEA HR Coordinator and other staff, the Senior Human Resources Leader works in the capacity of both strategy and execution responsible for the end-to-end HR functions to drive business results. This requires travel within our offices in the region (UK and Lille, France on a consistent basis, and Germany & Spain - about quarterly). This individual serves as a trusted advisor for business leaders by driving HR initiatives in alignment with the business objectives. This includes creating an agile and engaged culture where our employees are inspired to grow and deliver high performance.
What You’ll Do
- Lead the relationship with France Works Council.
- Formulate, recommend, implement, update and communicate HR policies, procedures, processes and objectives for the business with regard to employee legislation and relations, ensuring that they are in line with current local employment law.
- Determine and recommend employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee engagement and motivation.
- Conduct investigations when employee complaints or concerns are raised.
- Measure local employee satisfaction and identify areas that require improvement whilst developing engaging plans to address.
- Coach and advise senior managers on all people issues.
- Deal with complex disciplinary/grievance and HR issues, in line with internal policies.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable HR requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records and representing the organization at court cases.
- Resolve employee grievances; counsel employees and managers.
- Maintain staff records by designing and maintaining a filing and retrieval system; keeping past (as directed by local data protection regulations) and current records.
- Lead company compliance with all existing governmental and labour legal and government reporting requirements; direct the preparation of information requested or required for compliance with laws.
- Lead the employee representatives In France with the support of the French HR coordinator.
- Support, maintain and manage the company’s process of organizational development that addresses issues such as succession planning, workforce development, key employees, organizational design and change management.
- Support employee communication and feedback through various ways such as town hall meetings, suggestion programs, employee opinion surveys, newsletters, employee focus groups, face-to-face meetings and Intranet use.
Learning & Development
- Provide guidance on development for managers and their teams.
- Identify local development areas that need attention and improvement.
Talent & Recruitment
- Manage talent and succession planning.
- Support and lead local implementation of standard recruiting and hiring practices and procedures necessary to recruit and hire a high performing workforce.
- Maintain the work structure by ensuring updating of job requirements and job specifications for all positions.
- Monitor and advise managers in the performance management process.
- Conduct exit interviews and analyse feedback.
Compensation & Benefits
- Oversee and administer the local payroll, ensuring all checks and reviews are undertaken.
- Implement and support the compensation and salary structure, pay review guidelines, and oversee the variable pay systems within the company including bonus/commission schemes and annual merit increases.
- Recommend changes in benefits offered to the Global Comp & Ben team, especially new benefits aimed at employee satisfaction and retention to management.
What We’re Looking For
- 10+ years of HR experience with a proven track record in making an impact in a high performing HR function in a fast-paced, ever changing business environment
- Proficient in English and French highly desired; German communication skills a plus
- Strong commercial acumen with a deep understanding of business drivers; a track record of facilitating organizational transitions from a Change Management perspective;
- Consistent interface with Senior Regional Leadership; ability to build and maintain strong business relationships with senior leaders; demonstrated experience acting as a key advisor in a leadership team
- Strong understanding of the value of HR with a demonstrated capability to drive employee engagement and deliver successful change programmes whilst having an ability to coach and influence at all levels
- Strong end to end generalist
- Experience in a global business with matrix reporting lines
- Thought partner with skills in planting ideas, challenging behaviour and provoking action
- Strong leader capable of inspiring performance and collating operational objectives aligned with the overall plans
- Solutions focused with the ability to move with agility and take calculated risks
- Excellent writing and design skills with the ability to create original and engaging messaging for employees as well as the external candidate market
- Innovative thinker with a clear, proactive ability to contribute ideas
- Ability to manage multiple expectations and projects at the same time
- Credible and confident with great energy, passion and drive
- Ability to deal with complex and ambiguous scenarios and deliver difficult messages / feedback
- Strong HR metrics understanding with the ability to interpret data, understand trends and adapt solutions to deliver. Knowledge of ADP HRIS preferred, experience with Payroll systems preferred.
Why Cheetah Digital?
We are dedicated to marketers
Marketers have a more challenging job today than ever before and the status quo in marketing technology isn’t cutting it. We’re focused on product innovation and expert services that break norms to help marketers from some of the world’s largest brands execute complex marketing campaigns at scale.
We are innovators and operators
Our business is rapidly growing, transforming globally, and we rely on people who can adapt quickly, shift direction with agile reflexes, and tackle challenges head on.
We are global leaders
Headquartered in Chicago, we operate across 13 countries with 1,500+ employees. We have the balance of a fast-growing company with the scale and stability of a proven leader in the global market for 20 years.
We are progressive
We pride ourselves in creating a globally diverse and inclusive workforce and offer competitive employee benefits, including volunteer time, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, and retirement savings.
Cheetah Digital provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant's race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on Cheetah Digital. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.