At Cheetah Digital, we are marketers at heart. Our mission is to help the best brands in the world create meaningful and profitable relationships with their customers. Our technology and services solve complex marketing challenges and drive exceptional results for enterprise brands across the globe.
As Cheetahs, we are builders and believers who are comfortable disrupting the norm. We’re shaping the future of the marketing technology industry and are looking for like minded people to help us do it!
At Cheetah Digital, we are dedicated to marketers which means client needs and business value are our top priorities. We depend on our people to supplement and enhance our software solutions to create the most effective and value driven post sales experience in the industry. A Program Manager orchestrates people, processes, and activities to achieve meaningful client results and ensures the successful delivery of contracted services. This role becomes a trusted partner with clients as their marketing evolves and advances by leveraging our technologies, services and marketing techniques. As a result, you deliver client value and high ROI on marketing dollars spent.
Your daily activities will be:
- Be the single day-to-day owner responsible for overall delivery/operations - across both product and services
- Proactively develop a deep understanding of the client’s business, their goals/priorities, and challenges and work to ensure cross functional delivery teams are all aligned to execute against the client roadmap with a focus on quality, timeliness and budget.
- Maintain a solid technical understanding of Cheetah Digital products, capabilities and underlying data architecture to support client requests, projects and the program roadmap.
- Identify, recommend, and implement business processes that address gaps, new requirements and/or drive/increase efficiency.
- Serve as a point of first-line escalation when issues arise.
- Lead efforts to create and manage remediation plans should issues persist.
- Maintain defined level of client utilization
- Document and enforce account level time tracking standards
- Confidence in delivering training and/or presentations to client contacts, organizing and managing client status meetings and project-focused meetings, and setting client expectations and re-setting expectations when required.
- Establishing and maintaining account level documentation (program, project, and budget trackers, engagement guidelines, etc).
- Manage and maintain a services forecast both internally and externally to ensure that client contractual resource demand is supported.
- Deliver budget/burn reports (at a cadence that is agreed upon with the client) that show the hours being consumed to support the contractual deliverables, projects and ad-hoc needs. Such budget reports should highlight the risk of either under/over utilization.
- Partner with other members of the account team to deliver highly effective business reviews
- Help to facilitate new team member onboarding (internal and external)
- Client Satisfaction: Measured by formal VOC (voice of customer) feedback, NPS surveys, and periodic performance feedback surveys.
- Retention: Measured by the retention of client logos and the retention of the installed client base revenue.
- Growth: Measured by the growth of revenue derived from the installed client base by selling more of the currently installed solutions and/or new solutions.
- Profitability: Partner with Client Success to ensure the profitability of assigned accounts.
Your required knowledge for this role
- Experience and track record of success as a Program Manager in the SaaS space.
- At least 3 years of experience delivering increasingly complicated/complex projects and/or programs
- PMP or equivalent certification preferred
- Experience with direct and/or dotted line team management, effectively influencing coworkers not reporting directly into you.
- Excellent team management and communication skills to develop and manage relations between teams at multiple levels and across functional areas of an organization.
- Organization skills - Ability to organize both time and project schedules across both internal and client-side stakeholders. Able to effectively manage multiple work streams and/or projects that may be across multiple clients.
- Client-oriented approach – Demonstrated desire and ability to keep the client top of mind when developing plans and identifying opportunities for client program wins/enhancements.
- Business acumen – Ability to apply business knowledge and understanding when unforeseen circumstances or challenges arise. This requires making adjustments and knowing what options are available to implement the appropriate plan changes.
- Problem-solving skills – Ability to quickly identify issues, identify possible solutions and effectively liaise with team members to quickly mitigate these challenges so they do not negatively affect outcomes.
- Strong understanding of professional services inclusive of presenting and positioning services solutions, services delivery oversight, escalation support and resource, budget and contract management.
- Self-driven with the energy and resilience to perform consistently at a high level in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Competency using Google Suite tools (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.)
- Competency using PM tools such as Smart Sheets, Trello or MS Project