At Cheetah Digital, we are marketers at heart. Our mission is to help the best brands in the world create meaningful and profitable relationships with their customers. Our technology and services solve complex marketing challenges and drive exceptional results for enterprise brands across the globe.
As Cheetahs, we are builders and believers who are comfortable disrupting the norm. We’re shaping the future of the marketing technology industry and are looking for like minded people to help us do it!
The Client Success Manager (CSM) manages the post-new business sales customer experience. CSM success metrics are client satisfaction, retention and growth. The CSM is responsible for the creation and ongoing management of the success plans which includes collaboration with key client contacts and internal business partners.
The CSM must have strong digital marketing domain knowledge and ability to learn marketing technologies. A successful candidate will have the desire and ability to become an extension of the client team, understand their key objectives & priorities, associated KPIs, and assist in mapping out a path to success and a healthy return on investment. The CSM must effectively collaborate with a wide array of internal teams (Support, Sales, Marketing, Services, Product, Compliance, Legal, Finance and Operations) to orchestrate and optimize the customer experience. Given that the CSM is responsible for the overall relationship between clients and our business, the ultimate goal is for the Client Success Manager to earn ‘trusted advisor’ status with their assigned accounts and be viewed as the guide to all that Cheetah Digital can bring to bear against their marketing priorities.
What You’ll Do:
- Act as the Cheetah Digital point of contact accountable for the overall success of the client relationship and client satisfaction
- Be client-obsessed and in constant discovery mode, working to understand the client organization, client business objectives, KPIs, competitive landscape, position in the market, the MarTech solutions in their stack and how they are managing the experience of their customers across digital channels. Follow the client’s own press including earnings calls and trade publications to ensure their priorities are understood and are being addressed.
- Share the Cheetah Digital vision with clients and actively working with them to maximize the value they derive from Cheetah Digital solutions
- Thorough knowledge of the client business and ongoing discovery, create client-specific success plans that will be used to validate the health and success of the relationship
- Establish and maintain a regular engagement across client key client stakeholders
- Prepare and coordinate periodic business reviews, including working with the client to set an impactful agenda and managing internal resources to deliver
- Understand clients’ technology needs and advocating for appropriate product enhancements on behalf of clients
- Collaborate with internal teams and partners to optimize the client experience
- Manage all commercial aspects of the client relationship, inclusive of client negotiations and internal forecasting
- Project managing renewal and upsell cycles to close on-time
- Generate pipeline for expansion into new areas of our clients’ business and create opportunities for growth via expanded offerings
- Ownership of risk mitigation which may include management of client facing remediation plans and internal management of action items designed resolve items contributing to retention risk
- Fulfilling all internal requirements associated with keeping CRM up-to-date
What We’re Looking For:
- Experience managing enterprise customer relationships and success with SaaS solutions
- Digital marketing domain knowledge, 5+ years of experience working with marketing automation solutions
- Account planning experience – creation and management of account/success plans for enterprise customers
- Ability to establish and foster relationships at multiple levels in an organization – from day-to-day user to the C-level
- Experience managing a book of business comprised of multiple customers and demonstrated ability to balance customer demand/workload across a portfolio with annual revenue of $3M - $6M
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation and creative problem solving skills
- Experience negotiating SaaS and services contracts in the range of $100K to $2M+.
- Experience working with cross-functional, enterprise-wide teams and collaborating on optimizing the client experience
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed client retention and growth quotas
- Self-driven with the energy and resilience to perform consistently at a high level in a fast-paced environment
Why Cheetah Digital?
We are dedicated to marketers
Marketers have a more challenging job today than ever before and the status quo in marketing technology isn’t cutting it. We’re focused on product innovation and expert services that break norms to help marketers from some of the world’s largest brands execute complex marketing campaigns at scale.
We are innovators and operators
Our business is rapidly growing, transforming globally, and we rely on people who can adapt quickly, shift direction with agile reflexes, and tackle challenges head on.
We are global leaders
Headquartered in Chicago, we operate across 13 countries with 1,500+ employees. We have the balance of a fast-growing company with the scale and stability of a proven leader in the global market for 20 years.
We are progressive
We pride ourselves in creating a globally diverse and inclusive workforce and offer competitive employee benefits, including volunteer time, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, and retirement savings.
Cheetah Digital provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant's race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on Cheetah Digital. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.