At Cheetah Digital, we are marketers at heart. Our mission is to help the best brands in the world create meaningful and profitable relationships with their customers. Our technology and services solve complex marketing challenges and drive exceptional results for enterprise brands across the globe.
As Cheetahs, we are builders and believers who are comfortable disrupting the norm. We’re shaping the future of the marketing technology industry and are looking for like minded people to help us do it!
The Desktop Support Specialist manages and resolves an array of mobile, desktop, audio/video, network and telecommunications issues, ensuring that our employees remain as productive as possible. The individual in this role must be agile enough to adapt to the rapid growth and change of our business, but also disciplined enough to deal with complex challenges, processes and people.
What You’ll Do
- Troubleshoot and support for all IT end user issues: mobile, desktop, audio/video, peripherals, etc.
- Collaborate cross-departmentally with teams like Facilities, Sales and Engineering.
- Perform system imaging, application configurations and security policy enforcement.
- Maintain assets, information systems and control systems.
- Ensure all incidents and service requests meet assigned SLA’s.
- Liaise with and delegate tasks to relevant teams for escalation via the IT Service Desk.
- Manage tasks/tickets via service management tool.
- Participate in office moves and changes, coordinating the relocation of PCs/monitors etc. as required.
- Maintain and promote good customer service culture at all times.
- Keep a constant and clear communication across the global IT team
What We’re Looking For
- Working knowledge of Windows and OSX operating systems as well as Lenovo and Apple hardware
- 2+ years of working experience in an IT Support role
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to troubleshoot a wide range of IT issues
- High energy and passion for your work and achievements
- Willingness to go above and beyond
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- College level, Diploma/BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Technical certification in desktop operating systems (Mac certification a plus) preferred
- Working knowledge of SaaS products (Google Apps, Slack, Okta) preferred
- Be adaptive to change
Why Cheetah Digital?
We are dedicated to marketers
Marketers have a more challenging job today than ever before and the status quo in marketing technology isn’t cutting it. We’re focused on product innovation and expert services that break norms to help marketers from some of the world’s largest brands execute complex marketing campaigns at scale.
We are innovators and operators
Our business is rapidly growing, transforming globally, and we rely on people who can adapt quickly, shift direction with agile reflexes, and tackle challenges head on.
We are global leaders
Headquartered in Chicago, we operate across 13 countries with 1,500+ employees. We have the balance of a fast-growing company with the scale and stability of a proven leader in the global market for 20 years.
We are progressive
We pride ourselves in creating a globally diverse and inclusive workforce and offer competitive employee benefits, including volunteer time, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, and retirement savings.
Cheetah Digital provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant's race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on Cheetah Digital. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.