At Cheetah Digital, we are marketers at heart. Our mission is to help the best brands in the world create meaningful and profitable relationships with their customers. Our technology and services solve complex marketing challenges and drive exceptional results for enterprise brands across the globe.
As Cheetahs, we are builders and believers who are comfortable disrupting the norm. We’re shaping the future of the marketing technology industry and are looking for like minded people to help us do it!
The Deployment Specialist is an expert in message deployment within the Cheetah Digital platform and plays a critical and essential role for the strategy, production and delivery of our clients’ email campaigns and projects. They are responsible for content updates, data management, audience segmentation, deployment configuration, scheduling and verification of each deployment. Deployment Specialists may also perform quality assurance activities. They work in coordination with a client or a Campaign Content Specialist to determine the correct content to be deployed and associate it with the right audience for deployment at the right time.
The ideal candidate should be detail oriented, efficient, dependable and a collaborative team player with a positive “can do” professional attitude. We are looking for team players who thrive working in a fast-paced, dynamic division within a large matrixed organization. Experiences with an interactive or agency background are a plus but Cross-channel Marketing will teach and provide all the necessary skills to thrive and be successful in this role. If you have a sense of humor, strong work ethic, sense of urgency and a positive outlook; this just may be the right role for you.
What You’ll Do
- Manages client subscriber databases, including creating and updating their lists and segmenting data for targeted cross-channel marketing campaigns
- Codes and tests our client’s cross-channel marketing campaigns using HTML, CSS and other technologies as required for placement into our proprietary, web-based application.
- Identifies ambiguity in provided assets or instructions and demands clarity
- Prepares data extracts for handoff to client and/or team and assists client in interpreting output
- Configures and schedules email and SMS Campaigns and confirms successful completion of activities
- Interacts with clients as needed and answers questions regarding production status, project or application inquiries
- Accountable for resolving client issues, proposing solutions and escalating to the appropriate person to the point of resolution
- Manages our clients’ subscriber databases, including creating and updating their lists and segmenting data for targeted cross-channel marketing campaigns
- Develops and maintains robust documentation and client presentations as needed
- Owns special projects from start to completion, with little supervision or oversight
- Completes Quality Assurance activities as required to confirm content and copy accuracy, rendering, functionality and platform configuration perfection
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years industry experience
- Intermediate Proficiency with Microsoft Excel for managing data and performing quantitative analysis
- Understanding of relational database fundamentals and query tools such as Microsoft SQL Server or Microsoft Access
- Proficiency with SQL, email compliant HTML and email platforms a plus
- Strong analytical skills for interpreting data into reports a plus
- Experience in the cross-channel marketing industry and/or client management a plus
- Ability to work effectively in a flexible and fast-paced environment
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills with keen attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize multiple projects and customer deadlines with minimal oversight
- Exceptional work ethic and ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to build effective working relationships with others inside and outside of the organization
Why Cheetah Digital?
We are dedicated to marketers
Marketers have a more challenging job today than ever before and the status quo in marketing technology isn’t cutting it. We’re focused on product innovation and expert services that break norms to help marketers from some of the world’s largest brands execute complex marketing campaigns at scale.
We are innovators and operators
Our business is rapidly growing, transforming globally, and we rely on people who can adapt quickly, shift direction with agile reflexes, and tackle challenges head on.
We are global leaders
Headquartered in Chicago, we operate across 13 countries with 1,500+ employees. We have the balance of a fast-growing company with the scale and stability of a proven leader in the global market for 20 years.
We are progressive
We pride ourselves in creating a globally diverse and inclusive workforce and offer competitive employee benefits, including volunteer time, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, and retirement savings.
Cheetah Digital provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant's race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status.