The Senior Quality Engineer role is primarily focused on improving the quality of the product from technical perspective. This will range from validating the technical implementation to make sure all possible areas of weakness are identified, to enhancing the testing efficiency by automating test cases and test tools.
What You’ll Do
- Develops test strategy and test plans for technical projects
- Develop automation test strategy, test framework and library from scratch
- Suggests tools for automation and scripting
- Provides reviews for technical test designs/test cases and automated scripts
- Mentors and guides Quality Engineer on gray-box/white-box testing, non-functional testing and automation
- Takes on Quality Engineer responsibilities as required
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- 5 - 8 years’ experience in Software Development and Quality Assurance
- Web based application testing experience
- Proven ability to develop and execute both test designs and test cases
- Possesses the skill sets of a Quality Engineer
- Experience of agile practices such as scrum
- Possesses the behaviors of a Quality Engineer
- Proven time management and prioritization capabilities
- Provides guidance on technical issues to the project team
- Can propose and articulate trade off decisions to the stakeholders
- Mentors team members
Why Cheetah Digital?
We are dedicated to marketers
Marketers have a more challenging job today than ever before and the status quo in marketing technology isn’t cutting it. We’re focused on product innovation and expert services that break norms to help marketers from some of the world’s largest brands execute complex marketing campaigns at scale.
We are innovators and operators
Our business is rapidly growing, transforming globally, and we rely on people who can adapt quickly, shift direction with agile reflexes, and tackle challenges head on.
We are global leaders,
Headquartered in Chicago, we operate across 13 countries with 1,500+ employees. We have the balance of a fast-growing company with the scale and stability of a proven leader in the global market for 20 years.
We are progressive
We pride ourselves in creating a globally diverse and inclusive workforce and offer competitive employee benefits, including volunteer time, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, and retirement savings.