At Cheetah Digital, we are marketers at heart. Our mission is to help the best brands in the world create meaningful and profitable relationships with their customers. Our technology and services solve complex marketing challenges and drive exceptional results for enterprise brands across the globe.
As Cheetahs, we are builders and believers who are comfortable disrupting the norm. We’re shaping the future of the marketing technology industry and are looking for like minded people to help us do it!
The Senior Manager is a key member of the Global FP&A team that manages forecasting, budgeting, reporting & analysis, KPI monitoring, hiring and vendor strategy. This position partners on a daily basis with leaders in our Global Professional Services organization to instill financial awareness, provide decision support, and drive improved financial results across the business. Ultimately, this role helps the team toward their goal of improving client outcomes and sustaining and accelerating the growth of Cheetah Digital’s Marketing Suite product offering.
What You’ll Do
- Serve as the Global Services team’s key Finance partner, supporting forecasting, budgeting, KPI development and monitoring and overall P&L management
- Sit on the Global Services Leadership Team, present monthly company and Services financial results to leadership team
- Develop and review key reports that leadership can use in evaluating business effectiveness.
- Analyze costs, understanding variances against forecast, budget and prior year; a strong candidate will understand how to research and describe variances to various levels of management, and will constantly evaluate ROI of spend and challenging the business as needed.
- Prepare monthly reporting packs and be prepared to speak to leaders about key risks, opportunities and business drivers. Directly influence and ensure positive business outcomes.
- Support centrally-led monthly Management pack and Board presentations as needed.
- Own the forecast submission for your portion of the business, prioritizing forecast accuracy
- Partner with Global Procurement to drive vendor strategy and productivity
- Partner with Services Operations on labor utilization analysis and client profitability to inform hiring and staffing decisions
- Build relationships across Finance globally to drive consistency in reporting and forecasting
- Partner effectively across the Global Finance team to support business initiatives and analysis
- Proactively engage and build strong relationships with business teams to stay connected on strategies and initiatives
- Maintain strong controls while helping the business be nimble and efficient in decision-making
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required. MBA is preferred
- 6 to 8 years experience in Finance/FP&A, displaying a record of increasing levels of responsibility
- Experience in a Professional Services or Consulting industry is preferred
- Highly motivated to drive change and deliver results, capable of influencing business outcomes
- Proactive and driven team player
- Analytical thinker, flexible problem solver and team player with ability to multitask several important priorities simultaneously
- Capable of producing both in-depth financial modeling & analysis (advanced Excel formulas, pivot tables, etc.), and also executive-level summarized findings.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills with strong presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of finance and accounting systems (Netsuite, Adaptive Insight; Salesforce experience preferred)
- Ability to read and interpret financial statements, systematically appraise and verify the accuracy of accounting/financial records and interpret data to draw conclusions
- Experience running monthly close process and coordinating journal entries are a must
Why Cheetah Digital?
We are dedicated to marketers
Marketers have a more challenging job today than ever before and the status quo in marketing technology isn’t cutting it. We’re focused on product innovation and expert services that break norms to help marketers from some of the world’s largest brands execute complex marketing campaigns at scale.
We are innovators and operators
Our business is rapidly growing, transforming globally, and we rely on people who can adapt quickly, shift direction with agile reflexes, and tackle challenges head on.
We are global leaders
Headquartered in Chicago, we operate across 13 countries with 1,500+ employees. We have the balance of a fast-growing company with the scale and stability of a proven leader in the global market for 20 years.
We are progressive
We pride ourselves in creating a globally diverse and inclusive workforce and offer competitive employee benefits, including volunteer time, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, and retirement savings.
Cheetah Digital provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant's race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on Cheetah Digital. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.