At Cheetah Digital, we are marketers at heart. Our mission is to help the best brands in the world create meaningful and profitable relationships with their customers. Our technology and services solve complex marketing challenges and drive exceptional results for enterprise brands across the globe.
As Cheetahs, we are builders and believers who are comfortable disrupting the norm. We’re shaping the future of the marketing technology industry and are looking for like minded people to help us do it!
As Senior Product Marketing Manager you are a key member of the Product Marketing organization, influencing the success of Cheetah Digital’s Marketing Suite solution. In this role you will work with cross-functional teams, including product management, sales, finance, business development and corporate communications to drive product marketing activities necessary for growing market share.
The environment is fast-paced, energetic, and highly collaborative. You will actively participate in the development of go-to-market strategy, as well as marketing programs to enable effective selling, aligning product positioning with industry trends and product advancements, and increasing brand and product visibility through thought leadership activities.
What You’ll Do
- Develop, lead & execute Cheetah Digital’s go-to-market strategies
- Critically evaluate new growth opportunities for the Marketing Suite product roadmap
- Develop go-to-market collateral, sales material, and competitive intelligence information to enable sales organization success for the Marketing Suite product
- Develop strategic programs that drive demand and pipeline.
- Collaborate with public relations, analyst relations, corporate marketing and events teams on product launches and partner integration activities to drive awareness and demand
- Broaden Cheetah Digital’s position as an industry thought leader through the creation of white papers, blog posts, and articles
- Work with business development and product management to influence product developments and integrations based on changing market dynamics and emerging opportunities
- Present Cheetah Digital solutions at industry events, conferences, analyst/media briefings, and critical customer meetings
What We’re Looking For
- 7+ years of product marketing experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong business acumen and product marketing experience from either a SaaS-based company
- Knowledge of the digital marketing landscape and the ability to stay current on the changing market
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to work cross-functionally across sales, marketing, business development and product management organizations
- Strong analytical mindset, ability to articulate and evangelize the power of analytics and data-driven decision making
- Results-oriented approach, ability to take calculated risks
- Ability to rapidly prioritize and react to changing market dynamics
- Upstanding character, leadership, consistent execution and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Able to travel for customer meetings, company events, and training meetings
- Proven ability to take initiative on new projects and drive complex issues to resolution