At Cheetah Digital, we are marketers at heart. Our mission is to help the best brands in the world create meaningful and profitable relationships with their customers. Our technology and services solve complex marketing challenges and drive exceptional results for enterprise brands across the globe. As Cheetahs, we are builders and believers who are comfortable disrupting the norm. We’re shaping the future of the marketing technology industry and are looking for like minded people to help us do it!
The Associate Product Manager - UX lives within the Product Management team in the Product, Technology, Support & Security (PTS²) organization and reports to a senior leader of products. In this role, you will collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders to design and enhance new or existing features and products in the Cheetah Digital Marketing Suite. Specifically: this role is required to handle day to day product ownership and scrum ceremonies for two to three full stack engineering teams, creating new components or applications and improving the usability of existing applications. Additionally this PO will work closely with the UX team to enable future development with repeatable patterns and components.
What You’ll Do
- Working with the UX team to translate product strategy into prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Have a basic understanding of how each solution the team implements will work entirely from the user's (or customer's) perspective.
- Brainstorm effectively with other members of the product and engineering teams
- Actively participate in product meetings; leading with some assistance as needed
- Solve problems with other squads and functions
- Articulate business logic to technical partners
- Writes and gives short presentation with assistance
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with Agile software development / Scrum methodology
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Basic knowledge of multi-tier web application design
- Familiarity or awareness of big data technologies, such as Hbase, Spark, Kafka, Hive, Storm
- Experience in cross-channel marketing – either the vendor or client side
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Demonstrates enthusiasm towards colleagues and clients
- Passionate about serving the needs of both the customer and the customer’s customers
- Passionate about quality
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Exceptional work ethic and ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with local and remote teams in different time zones
Why Cheetah Digital?
We are dedicated to marketers
Marketers have a more challenging job today than ever before and the status quo in marketing technology isn’t cutting it. We’re focused on product innovation and expert services that break norms to help marketers from some of the world’s largest brands execute complex marketing campaigns at scale.
We are innovators and operators
Our business is rapidly growing, transforming globally, and we rely on people who can adapt quickly, shift direction with agile reflexes, and tackle challenges head on.
We are global leaders
Headquartered in Chicago, we operate across 13 countries with 1,500+ employees. We have the balance of a fast-growing company with the scale and stability of a proven leader in the global market for 20 years.
We are progressive
We pride ourselves in creating a globally diverse and inclusive workforce and offer competitive employee benefits, including volunteer time, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, and retirement savings.
Cheetah Digital provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant's race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on Cheetah Digital. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.