At Cheetah Digital, we are marketers at heart. Our mission is to help the best brands in the world create meaningful and profitable relationships with their customers. Our technology and services solve complex marketing challenges and drive exceptional results for enterprise brands across the globe.
As Cheetahs, we are builders and believers who are comfortable disrupting the norm. We’re shaping the future of the marketing technology industry and are looking for like minded people to help us do it!
As a Learning Consultant, you will deliver marketing and loyalty technology software training to our clients. You will work with some of the best and biggest brands in Marketing. You will understand their data structures, campaign workflows, and analytic requirements in order that you can relate the training to fulfill their needs. Through a needs assessment, you will determine what training modules are required to be delivered and the best method in which to deliver them.
Success in this role will be tied to client satisfaction and their ability to get their job done using our platforms. Key responsibilities will include delivering training sessions, staying up to date on platform, technology and marketing changes. You have the proven ability to offer dynamic training sessions, keeping learners engaged and motivated.
In addition to training clients, this role will also help create and maintain training assets including decks, FAQs, and webpages, and videos.
What You’ll Do
A typical day might include:
- Deliver in-person and/or virtual training to small and large groups
- Partner with services and clients to best align training to client campaign workflow
- Conduct needs analysis and modify training materials as needed
- Pilot new content with select clients
- Proactively manage, report and troubleshoot issues that occur in the system while training
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years’ experience developing and delivering systems training
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and technical skills
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills (oral and written)
- Knowledge of digital marketing and relational databases
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency with online training tools (Zoom, ReadyTech, GoToTraining)
- Ability to travel 25-50% (mostly within UK, France, Spain, Germany)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to speak English & French required; Spanish, German, or additional languages a huge plus
You will be a good fit for the Global Training Team if:
- You are a dynamic presenter and facilitator, comfortable with all audiences regardless of whether they are front-line staff or members of the C-Suite
- You are focused on partnering with clients to deliver excellent results
- You are energized by a fast-paced and high performance culture
- Self-motivated, innovative, able to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner
- Manage responsibilities and priorities in a fast-paced, growth-oriented and time-critical environment
Why Cheetah Digital?
We are dedicated to marketers
Marketers have a more challenging job today than ever before and the status quo in marketing technology isn’t cutting it. We’re focused on product innovation and expert services that break norms to help marketers from some of the world’s largest brands execute complex marketing campaigns at scale.
We are innovators and operators
Our business is rapidly growing, transforming globally, and we rely on people who can adapt quickly, shift direction with agile reflexes, and tackle challenges head on.
We are global leaders
Headquartered in Chicago, we operate across 13 countries with 1,500+ employees. We have the balance of a fast-growing company with the scale and stability of a proven leader in the global market for 20 years.
We are progressive
We pride ourselves in creating a globally diverse and inclusive workforce and offer competitive employee benefits, including volunteer time, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, and retirement savings.
Cheetah Digital provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant's race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status..