The Technical Architect (TA) is a strategic architect and an experienced technical subject matter expert within Cheetah Digital and the Martech industry.The TA is responsible for architecting and delivering complex technology & platform solutions on Cheetah Digital including enterprise integrations and platforms.A successful Technical Architect (PA) also importantly articulates feasible and scalable platform choices and puts forth a prescriptive and viable technology and platform point of view.
Your daily activities will be:
- Lead or key contributor to the design of solutions to be included with client projects
- Provide insight to solution design, recognizing any impacts to delivery and make recommendations for ease of scalability and support
- Responsible for configuration, build, and setup of the Cheetah Digital platform including but not limited to tables, imports, exports, web events, and API
- Development of complex and highly dynamic personalized templates using XML/XSL
- Understands product capabilities/limitations and applies to the solution design
- Ability to articulate feasible and scalable platform choices and put forth a viable technology and platform point of view
- Evaluate technologies available to improve performance of solutions created
Your required qualifications for this role
- Proven 4+ years experience in software development
- Experience documenting customer problems and software solutions using BRDs\FSDs, wireframes, diagrams, workflows and mockups
- Experience leading customer facing discovery sessions to conceptualize and design complex business solutions
- Excellent presentation and verbal skills with technical, non-technical, end-user, and executive audiences
- Past experience developing SQL with a RDBMS such as MySQL, Oracle, or MS SQL Server
- Enterprise Architecture experience (esp in the Martech Stack)
- Familiarity with SDLC methodologies including requirements, design, implementation, testing and maintenanceExperience in the digital marketing industry
Why Cheetah Digital?
We are dedicated to marketers
Marketers have a more challenging job today than ever before and the status quo in marketing technology isn’t cutting it. We’re focused on product innovation and expert services that break norms to help marketers from some of the world’s largest brands execute complex marketing campaigns at scale.
We are innovators and operators
Our business is rapidly growing, transforming globally, and we rely on people who can adapt quickly, shift direction with agile reflexes, and tackle challenges head on.
We are global leaders
Headquartered in Chicago, we operate across 13 countries with 1,500+ employees. We have the balance of a fast-growing company with the scale and stability of a proven leader in the global market for 20 years.
We are progressive
We pride ourselves in creating a globally diverse and inclusive workforce and offer competitive employee benefits, including volunteer time, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, and retirement savings.
Cheetah Digital provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant's race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on Cheetah Digital. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.