At Cheetah Digital, we are marketers at heart. Our mission is to help the best brands in the world create meaningful and profitable relationships with their customers. Our technology and services solve complex marketing challenges and drive exceptional results for enterprise brands across the globe.
The Business to Consumer (B2C) CRM space is going through a fundamental revolution fueled by big data. Cheetah Loyalty is at the leading edge of this revolution and has been a recognized an industry leader in the Loyalty Technology space by Forrester Research in Q2, 2019. If you are passionate about CRM, Customer Engagement, and using big data, analytics, and machine learning to transform customer journeys, come join us.
We are looking for a highly passionate and self driven individual for the role of Product Manager/Senior Product Manager. The ideal candidate will be able to blend business strategy and technical skills to conceptualize, build, launch and communicate the next generation of the Cheetah Loyalty product.
- Work collaboratively with engineers, user experience designers, product marketing, customer success, solution consulting, sales, and customers to incorporate their feedback into the product definition process.
- Manage and refine product strategy and plan and communicate to executives with analytics and data to back up recommendations.
- Work with engineering and QA to get the product built and delivered.
- Work with customer success and customers to make sure customers are realizing the value of their investment.
- Work with product marketing to create product collateral including data sheets, white papers, webinars, etc.
- Work with partners on needed integrations.
- Partner with other Cheetah teams such as Marketing Suite, Analytics, and Machine Learning to ensure consistency of features, reuse of common components, and cross pollination of ideas.
- You are a natural problem solver and ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work.
- You thrive in an environment undergoing rapid change.
- You are self driven and work with minimal guidance.
- You take pride in your ideas but are not reluctant to share.
- Understanding of SDLC, SQL and Scripting
Education and Experience
- A technical BS required. MBA preferred.
- 3-5 years working in CRM, Marketing, or Digital space.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and collaborate.
Why Cheetah Digital?
We are dedicated to marketers
Marketers have a more challenging job today than ever before and the status quo in marketing technology isn’t cutting it. We’re focused on product innovation and expert services that break norms to help marketers from some of the world’s largest brands execute complex marketing campaigns at scale.
We are innovators and operators
Our business is rapidly growing, transforming globally, and we rely on people who can adapt quickly, shift direction with agile reflexes, and tackle challenges head on.
We are global leaders
Headquartered in Chicago, we operate across 13 countries with 1,500+ employees. We have the balance of a fast-growing company with the scale and stability of a proven leader in the global market for 20 years.
We are progressive
We pride ourselves in creating a globally diverse and inclusive workforce and offer competitive employee benefits, including volunteer time, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, and retirement savings.
Cheetah Digital provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant's race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on Cheetah Digital. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.