The Solution Architect (SA) is a strategic position to our clients and within the Global Services organization. The SA is responsible for understanding client marketing, business and technical requirements and architecting a solution to deliver against those requirements. SA resources are experienced client consultants within strong interpersonal skills and broad business, technical, and digital marketing industry
A successful Solution Architect is someone who has excellent business consulting skills while driving to an efficient technical solution that meets both business and functional requirements of the client.
Your daily activities will be:
- Responsible for attaining client business; technical requirements and designing; delivering a comprehensive solution
- Lead consultative engagements with clients on the technical and business challenges related to their digital marketing initiatives
- Lead Design Workshops and Business Requirements Definition and Creation
- Provide insight to solution design impacts to delivery and make recommendations for ease of delivery and support
- Understand product capabilities/limitations and applies them to the solution design
- Responsible for Solution Discovery, Analysis, Synthesis and Design
- Present high-level overviews of Cheetah digital architecture and integration capabilities
- Interacts with both technical and non-technical clients, attains relevant technical and business requirements, analyzes information and designs comprehensive solutions
- Create, manage and present an actionable Business Requirements Document that aligns a client’s business needs to the Cheetah Digital Solution
- Conducts solutions presentations and obtains client acceptance of solution design
- Identify project issues / risks and present alternatives to alleviate or resolve
- Validates solution components and provide solution walkthrough with client
- Guides client through solution deployment
- Managing multiple client engagements and work with associated team members
- Responsible for the consulting and design for new client implementations, migrations and client projects
- Support the Sales and Success teams with sales opportunities by validating solutions
- Travels to client sites for onsite discovery, workshops and solutions presentations as required
Your required knowledge for this role
- University degree (Business, Computer Information Systems, or similar degree preferred) or equivalent experience with demonstrated proficiency
- Experience documenting client problems and software solutions using BRDs\FSDs, wireframes, diagrams, workflows and mockups.
- Experience leading client facing discovery sessions to conceptualize and design complex business solutions
- Excellent presentation and verbal skills with technical, non-technical, end-user, and executive audiences
- Past experience developing SQL with a RDBMS such as MySQL, Oracle, or MS SQL Server
- Familiarity with SOAP APIs, REST APIs and integration techniques
- Familiarity with SDLC methodologies including requirements, design, implementation, testing and maintenance
- Understanding of sales process and methodologies
- Experience in the digital marketing industry
- Desirable : European Language Skills. Primarily German, Spanish and French
Why Cheetah Digital?
We are dedicated to marketers
Marketers have a more challenging job today than ever before and the status quo in marketing technology isn’t cutting it. We’re focused on product innovation and expert services that break norms to help marketers from some of the world’s largest brands execute complex marketing campaigns at scale.
We are innovators and operators
Our business is rapidly growing, transforming globally, and we rely on people who can adapt quickly, shift direction with agile reflexes, and tackle challenges head on.
We are global leaders
Headquartered in Chicago, we operate across 13 countries with 1,500+ employees. We have the balance of a fast-growing company with the scale and stability of a proven leader in the global market for 20 years.
We are progressive
We pride ourselves in creating a globally diverse and inclusive workforce and offer competitive employee benefits, including volunteer time, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, and retirement savings.
Cheetah Digital provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant's race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on Cheetah Digital. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.