At Cheetah Digital, we are marketers at heart. Our mission is to help the best brands in the world create meaningful and profitable relationships with their customers. Our technology and services solve complex marketing challenges and drive exceptional results for enterprise brands across the globe.
As Cheetahs, we are builders and believers who are comfortable disrupting the norm. We’re shaping the future of the marketing technology industry and are looking for like minded people to help us do it!
The Manager leads all facets of client services tasks and are tightly connected to senior level management for the production and delivery of our clients’ cross-channel marketing and project needs. This candidate will manage a team that is primarily responsible the execution of cross-channel marketing production, including project scoping and implementation. We are looking for team members who thrive working in a fast-paced, dynamic division within a large matrixed organization. A demonstrated track record of success in production/application/client will be critical to thrive and be successful in this role. This role will be located onsite at the client in Fort Worth, TX.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with all internal teams to drive client satisfaction and immediate results upon campaign production in general.
- Ensure constant communication with both client and full account team.
- Manage to and report out on KPIs around issue resolution time, adherence to SLAs, and client satisfaction scores.
- Champion use of Salesforce platform and other technology tools.
- Partner with Senior Manager and Director to work on process improvement/metrics to refine and improve collection methods.
- Work with clients on strategic planning initiatives, marketing program development, results analysis and campaign execution.
- Day to day case allocation within existing team, always looking to maintain balanced workloads between assigned staff and broad team.
- Exceptional collaboration through management meetings in regards to staffing needs, strategy planning and processes execution/enhancement across all Services teams.
- Assessing client's needs and determining Cross-Channel Marketing’s appropriate level of account management support
- Accountability for resolving client issues, proposing solutions and escalating to the appropriate person to the point of resolution
- Dedicated resource to discuss high-level topics, new initiatives/projects and best practice advice to nurture relationship.
- Ability to scope, design, and execute special or large projects.
- Training of new Associates and Senior Associates
- Manage a team that is setting up, testing, and deploying clients' cross-channel marketing campaigns using our proprietary application
- Deep understanding of EMS applications with the ability to pull data and reporting as well as assist teams with production as needed.
- Constant performance development of the assigned team, this including monthly or bi- weekly meetings with individuals and larger team; to discuss important matters, news and work on areas requiring extra attention to maintain SLAs at an optimum level.
What We’re Looking For
- 2-5 years of related experience in client services, account management, cross-channel marketing.
- Working knowledge of HTML and other internet technologies.
- Understanding of data structures and ability to apply best practices to client data integration and existing client databases.
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint for managing data and performing quantitative analysis.
- Understanding of databases and related technology query tools like Microsoft Access.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with keen attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with ability to think strategically, creatively, and analytically.
- Exceptional work ethic, ability to perform under pressure, meet deadlines and demonstrates enthusiasm towards colleagues and clients.
- Ability to build effective working relationships with others inside and outside the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
Why Cheetah Digital?
We are dedicated to marketers
Marketers have a more challenging job today than ever before and the status quo in marketing technology isn’t cutting it. We’re focused on product innovation and expert services that break norms to help marketers from some of the world’s largest brands execute complex marketing campaigns at scale.
We are innovators and operators
Our business is rapidly growing, transforming globally, and we rely on people who can adapt quickly, shift direction with agile reflexes, and tackle challenges head on.
We are global leaders
Headquartered in Chicago, we operate across 13 countries with 1,500+ employees. We have the balance of a fast-growing company with the scale and stability of a proven leader in the global market for 20 years.
We are progressive
We pride ourselves in creating a globally diverse and inclusive workforce and offer competitive employee benefits, including volunteer time, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, and retirement savings.
Cheetah Digital provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant's race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on Cheetah Digital. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.