At Cheetah Digital, we are marketers at heart. Our mission is to help the best brands in the world create meaningful and profitable relationships with their customers. Our technology and services solve complex marketing challenges and drive exceptional results for enterprise brands across the globe.
As Cheetahs, we are builders and believers who are comfortable disrupting the norm. We’re shaping the future of the marketing technology industry and are looking for like minded people to help us do it!
The Sr. Site Reliability Engineer, TIS is a fundamental piece of the Site Reliability Engineering Team. Site Reliability Engineering is accountable for the availability, reliability, and performance of the services and platforms as well as the design and architecture of the systems and services provided by Cheetah Digital. As a Full Stack Developer, you will not only participate in most team activities but also in research projects and starting designing own solutions. You will own the process and be held responsible for its outcome. As part of the role, you must also mentor other junior and associate developers and assist in refining the architecture of their designs.
What You’ll Do
- Provide engineering, installation, configuration, maintenance and support of our internal platform.
- Collaborate with internal Engineers to ensure the reliability and maintainability of the infrastructure supporting our SaaS platforms.
- Working on a Team with cross-functional individuals focused on a common goal of delivering cutting edge service to meet aggressive business demands in an ever-changing environment.
- Review requirements and develop new/existing software applications and features, and based on analysis offer suggestions and feedback.
- Create detailed documentation describing program architecture, processes, data and functions.
- Follows bug tracking and version control procedures for projects.
- Maintain and enhance existing functionality, including debugging and fixing defects in other programmer’s code.
- Learns new tools and languages according to project needs. Training for new tools and languages may be in the form of self-study (books), cross-training with other developers within the team, or as determined by management.
- Estimates work required for manual activities, accurately tracking task automation results, provide accurate data demonstrating the effectiveness of process automation for the operations teams.
- Translate business requirements into specifications
- Analyzes and quickly resolves software issues in order to meet daily production requirements.
- Participate or lead in architecture review to vet project design across the organization
- Work with management to review and define global coding standards and best practices
- Develop and lead the reliability process in a manner that will have a direct impact on equipment uptime, efficiency, cost management, quality, safety, customer satisfaction, innovation, and ultimately profitability.
- Design new systems architectures using cutting edge technology properly adapted to existing environments, review other's designs and provide mentorship and companion to Team members.
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of programming experience in an enterprise, high-scale framework
- Strong understanding of the core server-side development concepts.
- Desired understanding of micro-services architecture.
- Advanced knowledge of web development using technologies such as Angular or AngularJS.
- Advanced experience in C# and intermediate knowledge in NodeJS.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows and Linux software architecture, managing IIS server, LDAP/Active Directory, networking, shell/bash scripting, etc.
- Advanced experience with MSSQL.
- Desired understanding in databases such as Oracle, Postgresql or MongoDB.
- Advanced experience in unit testing.
- Advanced experience working in agile Teams (Scrum)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with local and remote teams in different time zones
- Demonstrated ability to compose clear and concise technical documentation
- Demonstrated ability to present deeply technical topics to small, less technical audiences
Why Cheetah Digital?
We are dedicated to marketers
Marketers have a more challenging job today than ever before and the status quo in marketing technology isn’t cutting it. We’re focused on product innovation and expert services that break norms to help marketers from some of the world’s largest brands execute complex marketing campaigns at scale.
We are innovators and operators
Our business is rapidly growing, transforming globally, and we rely on people who can adapt quickly, shift direction with agile reflexes, and tackle challenges head on.
We are global leaders
Headquartered in Chicago, we operate across 13 countries with 1,500+ employees. We have the balance of a fast-growing company with the scale and stability of a proven leader in the global market for 20 years.
We are progressive
We pride ourselves in creating a globally diverse and inclusive workforce and offer competitive employee benefits, including volunteer time, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, and retirement savings.
Cheetah Digital provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant's race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on Cheetah Digital. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.