At Cheetah Digital, we are marketers at heart. Our mission is to help the best brands in the world create meaningful and profitable relationships with their customers. Our technology and services solve complex marketing challenges and drive exceptional results for enterprise brands across the globe.
As Cheetahs, we are builders and believers who are comfortable disrupting the norm. We’re shaping the future of the marketing technology industry and are looking for like minded people to help us do it!
This role helps the GSPO director in Japan and GSPO global leaders as well as Japan management team members to understand the risk and its severity. In addition, this role helps them to make decision by providing the proposals to mitigate the risks.
This role also have the leadership to lead employees have sufficient understanding of information security and be motivated to engage with the processes and activities.
What You’ll Do
- Conduct all activities related to ISMS/PMS and keep track the progress of each task
- Maintain policy documents including procedures and all related materials
- Internal self risk assessment and track the progress of risk mitigation plan
- Internal self inventory review and track the progress
- Client SAQ (Security Assessment Questionnaire)
- Review the response of Client SAQ
- Decide how to explain our security implementation in case client ask us to give detail information or it is difficult to answer with simple way with Yes or No
- Take lead in case of security incident
- Conduct the discussion with global GSPO leaders and explain to the stakeholders including the executive members about:
- Security risk mitigation plan and future strategy
- Indicated issues and response plan
- Request raised by client
- Discuss with legal team members regards to the privacy information protection
- Provide monthly report to JP executives and GSPO global leaders
- Communicate with team members as a team leader
What We’re Looking For
- Native Japanese with fluent English
- Be able to create structured and intelligible explanation
- Be able to understand the nature of discussion by giving meaningful questions
- Be able to talk with various job role people with having the respect of their responsibility and business background
- Sufficient knowledge of cyber security that is enough to discuss with security specialists
- Deep understanding of the requirements of IS027001 and JIS Q 15001 as well as Japanese Law of Personal Information Protection
- High level knowledge of the security solutions (how it works, what area is covered)
- 15+ years of the information technology area (not limited to security area)
- 5+ years of the information security area
- 5+ years of working in the global organization
- 5+ years of team leader
- 2+ years of people manager (optional)
- Experienced Industry:
- SaaS or Cloud service provider
- Security Solution vendor
- Security Consultant or Audit
- Have flexibility in one’s thought
- Have comprehensive thought and break it down to clarify things to do
- Never be flustered even in the tough situation or serious incident
- After 1 to 3 year experience in our organization, this role will be a people manager.
- In addition, this position is the candidate of future director in Japan.
Why Cheetah Digital?
We are dedicated to marketers
Marketers have a more challenging job today than ever before and the status quo in marketing technology isn’t cutting it. We’re focused on product innovation and expert services that break norms to help marketers from some of the world’s largest brands execute complex marketing campaigns at scale.
We are innovators and operators
Our business is rapidly growing, transforming globally, and we rely on people who can adapt quickly, shift direction with agile reflexes, and tackle challenges head on.
We are global leaders
Headquartered in Chicago, we operate across 13 countries with 1,500+ employees. We have the balance of a fast-growing company with the scale and stability of a proven leader in the global market for 20 years.
We are progressive
We pride ourselves in creating a globally diverse and inclusive workforce and offer competitive employee benefits, including volunteer time, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, and retirement savings.
Cheetah Digital provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant's race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on Cheetah Digital. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
本フォームは 米 Greenhouse Software Inc. の提供するサービスを利用しております。