At Cheetah Digital, we are marketers at heart. Our mission is to help the best brands in the world create meaningful and profitable relationships with their customers. Our technology and services solve complex marketing challenges and drive exceptional results for enterprise brands across the globe.
As Cheetahs, we are builders and believers who are comfortable disrupting the norm. We’re shaping the future of the marketing technology industry and are looking for like minded people to help us do it!
As a Platinum Support Specialist, you are a named client-facing contact responsible to act as a client experience advocate, help to identify client’s strategic direction and align appropriate solutions, provide ongoing technical support, perform QA/testing on solution impacting deployments/releases, and help drive adoption of the Cheetah Digital solution for a portfolio of enterprise-level clients. This role will be based in our Indianapolis, IN office.
What You’ll Do
- Provide Guidance on best practices in utilizing the Cheetah Digital platform
- Answer “how do I...” inquires
- Troubleshoot platform issues submitted by Designated Contacts for all production related incidents and issues including the detection of system, application, or performance degradation or unavailability
- Perform post-release testing to ensure uninterrupted platform utilization & identify/mitigate risks of newly deployed functionality on existing campaigns
- Monitor pre-identified mission-critical campaigns
- Monitor overall solution efficiency and effectiveness, making optimization recommendations
- Cultivate and maintain a knowledge base of articles and documents about the client solution for others on the team around the globe to leverage
- Participate in regular status calls and quarterly business reviews
- Provide weekly “Status of Cases" updates to client and internal stakeholders
- Participate in annual on-site optimization reviews
- Ensure effective communication to internal & external stakeholders
What We’re Looking For
- Proven success in managing client relationships with enterprise clients aimed at resolving client issues and handling all aspects of client engagement as part of a greater account team
- Ability to plan and manage details, at the operational level, in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Ability to communicate technical, and support issues with client and Cheetah Digital personnel
- Analytical thinker with technical acumen and passion for executing plans into working solutions
- Obsessive attention to detail and “get it done” attitude
- Additional skills necessary for success:
- Business acumen, time management, logic & problem solving
- Sybase, Oracle and/or MS SQL experience
- .NET or a similar programming or scripting language
- Linux/Unix production environments, networking and security concepts
- High level language (C/C++, Java, Perl, Ruby, Python) and database concepts (SQL) and general web technologies (HTML, XML, API)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Proven expert experience in a client service/support capacity, ideally interfacing with enterprise clients in the SaaS space
Why Cheetah Digital?
We are dedicated to marketers
Marketers have a more challenging job today than ever before and the status quo in marketing technology isn’t cutting it. We’re focused on product innovation and expert services that break norms to help marketers from some of the world’s largest brands execute complex marketing campaigns at scale.
We are innovators and operators
Our business is rapidly growing, transforming globally, and we rely on people who can adapt quickly, shift direction with agile reflexes, and tackle challenges head on.
We are global leaders
Headquartered in Chicago, we operate across 13 countries with 1,500+ employees. We have the balance of a fast-growing company with the scale and stability of a proven leader in the global market for 20 years.
We are progressive
We pride ourselves in creating a globally diverse and inclusive workforce and offer competitive employee benefits, including volunteer time, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, and retirement savings.
Cheetah Digital provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant's race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on Cheetah Digital. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.