At Cheetah Digital, we are marketers at heart. Our mission is to help the best brands in the world create meaningful and profitable relationships with their customers. Our technology and services solve complex marketing challenges and drive exceptional results for enterprise brands across the globe.
As Cheetahs, we are builders and believers who are comfortable disrupting the norm. We’re shaping the future of the marketing technology industry and are looking for like minded people to help us do it!
Aligned with global sales and services objectives. Identify and recruit target partners within identified categories (ie agencies, consultancies, professional services, technical services), focused on B2C digital marketing specializations (i.e., mobile, ecommerce/POS, content, social media marketing). Geographic scope of role is global, with initial (first 2 years) emphasis on North America, UK, and Australia.
In collaboration with sales leadership, sales enablement, solution consulting, technical services leadership, services PMO, product organization, and global support, identify and document processes, systems, knowledge sharing, access to equip partners to become fluent in Cheetah Digital products in order to recommend, implement and operate them on behalf of joint clients. Ensure organizational awareness and buy-in from internal stakeholders to adopt partner approach.
Target partners will be expected to have/earn trusted advisor status with and be influencers to clients. They will be willing to be early adopters of a work in progress program. They will be sizable enough to absorb some learning on their dime, and to expand and contract as business volume dictates. They will understand the language of these types of relationships, and will have experience in win-win-win partnerships with similar marketing software providers and B2C digital marketer clients.
In addition to the above primary work set, the person in this role will have an opportunity to:
- Explore and materialize platform partnerships (ie AWS, Microsoft, SAP) with software “giants” who can provide brand recognition, introductions to enterprise clients, and lead flow.
- Plan and execute vertical market and geographic regional roll-outs of partner driven programs into markets that Cheetah direct GTM teams are not focused on (ie non-English speaking regions, healthcare/pharmaceutical, financial services).
What You'll Do
- Build key relationships with internal, cross-departmental stakeholders to identify and validate partner opportunities, communicate intent to apply partner solutions to those opportunities, gain buy-in, collaboration and support from those partners in activation of partner solutions (services and products).
- Document and publish partner activities in within role purview to ensure company-wide awareness and adoption.
- Align all activities with sales quota retirement for direct sales teams, as well as partner team.
- Oversee/manage all commercial arrangements (in collaboration with finance, legal and operations) with partners. This includes ensuring consistency, operational ease, and “easy to do business with” experience for partners.
- Ensure all partner linked efforts have clear path to monetization. Where this is a long tail situation, set clear expectations on what to expect, when, and how it will be monitored.
- Work with sales leadership (Cheetah’s and partners) to create crisp, tight co-selling approaches that are easily digestible by client contacts.
What We're Looking For
- Obsessed with client outcomes.
- Sales oriented: is accustomed to, and thrives on overachieving against quota targets that are both challenging and attainable. Find deals, qualifies and disqualifies smartly and wins those he chooses to pursue.
- Problem-solver: thinks of challenges and obstacles as part of the adventure, and strives to see the path to success.
- Humble: finds reward in the partner and the sales team sharing the spotlight she/he facilitated.
- Skilled communicator, educator, persuader: leads others to understand the complex but scale generating nature of partnership initiatives.
- Fun loving: not so serious about the work that it isn’t fun for herself/himself and colleagues.
- 8+ years in enterprise software sales, sales leadership and/or quota bearing partner roles.
- Experience managing sales, sales support, partner sales teams.
- Proven track record of quota attainment and over-attainment.