Helping marketers succeed is at the heart of everything we do. “Dedicated to Marketers” is our commitment to serve marketers to the best of our abilities. We have the industry’s most established and experienced team and we all share a common goal: helping marketers succeed.
We are looking for people who can adapt quickly, act like owners, and create a positive impact and we are focused on attracting the industry’s top talent to support our marketer-focused mission.
Cheetah Digital is seeking a strong Content Marketing Strategist to help us tell the story of who we are as a company, how we’re perceived in the market, and differentiate us from the competition. In this role you will work with corporate communications, digital, creative and demand gen leaders to take our message to market. We have stories to tell and need an experienced content marketer to bring them to market.
What You’ll Do
- Support global content marketing strategy by creating content that tells our brand’s story and drives demand for the business
- Write long form content like e-books, guides, and reports as well as blog, email, and social media content
- Support blog strategy by writing blogs, developing author program with internal experts, partners, and influencers, and managing blog content creation
- Own and execute social media programs
- Work with designers and digital strategists to create compelling content assets and activate in the market
- Serve as brand ambassador by supporting and enforcing editorial standards, brand voice, and tone, and ensure all content is on-brand and consistent
- Build relationships with internal and external subject matter experts throughout the organization
- Track industry and marketplace trends to develop new approaches to content
- Support integration of content activities with traditional marketing campaigns
- Other content projects as needed
What We’re Looking For
- Strong writing and copy editing skills
- 3-4 years experience in digital writing including long form, blog, and social media channels
- Experience with content and management systems, as well as social distribution platforms
- Solid understanding of the digital space, including inbound marketing, SEO, and social media best practices
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Ability to respond quickly to changing business needs while completing quality projects with multiple stakeholders on time
- Comfortability with managing multiple projects of varying scale and tight timelines at once
- Punctual and organized nature, helping the team meet timelines efficiently and with quality products
- Excellent communicator in all areas
Why Cheetah Digital?
We are dedicated to marketers
Marketers have a more challenging job today than ever before and the status quo in marketing technology isn’t cutting it. We’re focused on product innovation and expert services that break norms to help marketers from some of the world’s largest brands execute complex marketing campaigns at scale.
We are innovators and operators
Our business is rapidly growing, transforming globally, and we rely on people who can adapt quickly, shift direction with agile reflexes, and tackle challenges head on.
We are global leaders
Headquartered in Chicago, we operate across 13 countries with 1,500+ employees. We have the balance of a fast-growing company with the scale and stability of a proven leader in the global market for 20 years.
We are progressive
We pride ourselves in creating a globally diverse and inclusive workforce and offer competitive employee benefits, including volunteer time, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, and retirement savings.
Cheetah Digital provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant's race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on Cheetah Digital. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.