At Cheetah Digital, we are marketers at heart. Our mission is to help the best brands in the world create meaningful and profitable relationships with their customers. Our technology and services solve complex marketing challenges and drive exceptional results for enterprise brands across the globe.
As Cheetahs, we are builders and believers who are comfortable disrupting the norm. We’re shaping the future of the marketing technology industry and are looking for like minded people to help us do it!
Drive continued and maximum adoption of Cheetah Digital cloud-based solutions via a value-based relationship with assigned customers and territories. Working to promote product adoption, proactively manage renewals; while identifying and fostering product expansion opportunities. The Client Success Specialist works with our SMB and Mid-Market clients (High-volume territories – UK, France, Spain, and Germany) to develop long-term, value-based partnerships. The successful CSS will help clients in his/her organization to realize the full value of their investment in Cheetah Digital’s Cloud solutions to ensure the client continually renews its SaaS/Cloud and Services contract(s) with Cheetah. Managing the post-sale customer experience via 1: Many approaches.
What You’ll Do
The role's success metrics are client satisfaction, retention, and growth. Collaborating with key client contacts and internal business partners, responsibilities include:
- Being the Cheetah Digital point of contact accountable for the overall success of the client relationship and client satisfaction.
- Share the Cheetah Digital vision with clients and actively work with them to maximize the value they derive from Cheetah Digital solutions
- Establish and maintain a regular meeting cadence with key client stakeholders
- Maintaining a high-level of client satisfaction by acting as a liaison and trusted advisory between the client and Cheetah Digital’s internal operations (Professional Services, Client Support, Client Marketing, Product Management, Finance and Legal).
- During the course of client engagement, the CSS will work to manage/own customer renewals, identify, foster and manage product expansion opportunities (up-sell and cross-sell).
- Ownership of risk mitigation which may include management of client facing remediation plans and internal management of action items designed resolve items contributing to retention risk
- Fulfilling all internal requirements associated with keeping CRM up-to-date
What We’re Looking For
- 1-3 years’ work experience, recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Successful candidates will possess a strong willingness and aptitude to learn to learn and practice client relationship
- Client satisfaction and value-based selling strategies, along with an ability to handle client escalations with a combination of tact, empathy, expediency, and business acumen.
- An understanding / experience in digital marketing and domain knowledge with the ability to learn new marketing technologies.
- The ideal candidate should be high energy with strong administration / operational skills and enjoy working in an engaging team-based environment.
- Office Based: London
- Degree educated.
- Secondary language Skill: German. Must be professionally or native fluent
- Customer Success / Customer Support or Account Management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet and exceed client retention and growth quotas
- Self-driven with the energy and resilience to perform consistently at a high level in a fast- paced environment
Why Cheetah Digital?
We are dedicated to marketers
Marketers have a more challenging job today than ever before and the status quo in marketing technology isn’t cutting it. We’re focused on product innovation and expert services that break norms to help marketers from some of the world’s largest brands execute complex marketing campaigns at scale.
We are innovators and operators
Our business is rapidly growing, transforming globally, and we rely on people who can adapt quickly, shift direction with agile reflexes, and tackle challenges head on.
We are global leaders
Headquartered in Chicago, we operate across 13 countries with 1,500+ employees. We have the balance of a fast-growing company with the scale and stability of a proven leader in the global market for 20 years.
We are progressive
We pride ourselves in creating a globally diverse and inclusive workforce and offer competitive employee benefits, including volunteer time, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, and retirement savings.
Cheetah Digital provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant's race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status.