Cheetah Digital is the only independent, enterprise cross-channel marketing solutions provider dedicated to the marketer. Our unique combination of data, software and trusted industry experts helps marketers build meaningful customer relationships and create profitable brand outcomes. We provide marketing leadership for the world’s best brands, including Williams- Sonoma, Santander and Hilton. Cheetah Digital is a global company with 1,600 employees worldwide, operating in 17 countries, with headquarters in New York City. For more information, visit www.cheetahdigital.com.
As a part of DevOps team candidate will help accelerating our ability to deliver applications and services to our customers, safely and securely. Assisting traditional Development and Operations teams to adopt the DevOps culture by helping them adopt techniques and tools to facilitate their daily operations.
In this role candidates should have strong passion for automation, should be knowledgeable in both traditional and Cloud infrastructure to be able to tackle the complex problems of scale and teach others by using your expertise in operations, automation, and large-scale systems. We are looking for someone who can design, code and maintain high performance and available infrastructure. An engineer that understand end to end (CI/CD) from coding to deployment and integration with operational tasks.
What You'll Do
- Support Agile teams to maximize development
- Build and manage automation pipelines for operational workflows
- Build and manage automation end to end for services and features
- Assist with improvements the process to reach Zero downtime release
- Evangelize tools and practices adoption to improvement CI/CD
- Prepare and manage migrations from on-premises to Cloud
- Involvement in Architecture and Development design reviews for new implementation and integration projects.
- Troubleshoot application related issues and work with infrastructure team to triage Major Incidents.
- Experience in analyzing/researching solutions and developing/implementing recommendations accordingly.
- Work with business users to understand needs, issues, develop root cause analysis and work with the team for the development of solutions and enhancements.
- Experience with Cloud governance, security, operations.
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years systems administration experience managing enterprise Unix/Linux, Windows environments or Mixed Environments
- 2+ years of strong experience in configuring and managing Cloud services (AWS/Azure)
- 2+ years experience in a DevOps role that goes beyond traditional operations to enable building the right frameworks to automate deployment and restacking on Cloud (AWS/Azure).
- Strong Cloud Networking Skills
- Experience working with Agile teams
- Experience with Configuration Management e.g. Puppet, Terraform, Ansible
- Experience with CI/CD Tools Git, Jenkins, Artifactory, SonarQube
- Experience with containers and orchestrators (Docker, Kubernetes, … )
- Experience with Metrics, Monitoring and Alerting tools such as AppDynamics, Splunk
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience creating AWS/Azure services monitoring
- Experience monitoring OS, middleware, and applications using cloud and on-prem tools.
- Scripting and programming experience in Java, C# .Net, Ruby, Python, Bash, Powershell, Go
- Love learning new techniques and technologies and can pick them up quickly.
Desired Skills (good to have)
- Experience with Big Data ecosystems and implementation on-premises and cloud
- Experience with on-premises to Cloud Migrations
Why Cheetah Digital?
We are dedicated to marketers
Marketers have a more challenging job today than ever before and the status quo in marketing technology isn’t cutting it. We’re focused on product innovation and expert services that break norms to help marketers from some of the world’s largest brands execute complex marketing campaigns at scale.
We are innovators and operators
Our business is rapidly growing, transforming globally, and we rely on people who can adapt quickly, shift direction with agile reflexes, and tackle challenges head on.
We are global leaders
Headquartered in Chicago, we operate across 13 countries with 1,500+ employees. We have the balance of a fast-growing company with the scale and stability of a proven leader in the global market for 20 years.
We are progressive
We pride ourselves in creating a globally diverse and inclusive workforce and offer competitive employee benefits, including volunteer time, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, and retirement savings.
Cheetah Digital provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant's race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on Cheetah Digital. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.