At Cheetah Digital, we are marketers at heart. Our mission is to help the best brands in the world create meaningful and profitable relationships with their customers. Our technology and services solve complex marketing challenges and drive exceptional results for enterprise brands across the globe.
As Cheetahs, we are builders and believers who are comfortable disrupting the norm. We’re shaping the future of the marketing technology industry and are looking for like minded people to help us do it!
This position oversees and executes the entire accounting work for Japan region in an accurate and timely manner, following daily as well as month-end close processes and leading the consolidated year-end audit.
What You’ll Do
The Japan Accounting Manager/Controller will be responsible for the following:
- Oversees all of Japan’s corporate accounting functions, including accounting, billing, collections, and accounts payable processing. Directly manages the accounting team and other finance resources as needed.
- Responsible for producing accurate and timely financial statements and other reporting on a regular basis for Japan. This not only includes monthly close responsibility but also the completion of monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assists Corporate Accounting in ensuring the development and maintenance of effective internal controls to assure safeguarding of assets and reliability of financial statements.
- Implements, maintains, provides direction and collaboration on accounting policies issued by the Corporate Accounting team and ensures all accounting practices are in accordance with GAAP.
- Provide Japan specific information and support for Cheetah’s annual financial audit and tax compliance reporting.
- Manages Japan billing function to ensure timely and accurate entry of customer contacts and invoice delivery along with maintaining a strong relationship with the region’s customer success teams. Partner with the Corporate Billing team to insure process best practice is being developed and maintained.
- Manages Japan accounts receivable collections process to insure timely payment by customers. Liaison with Corporate AR team to align collection strategies to minimize overdue accounts while also leading region-specific collection strategies. Understand region’s customer balances and continually monitor and have responsibility for region’s DSO.
- Ensure that all vendor invoices are entered into the financial statement in an accurate and timely manner along with coordinating with the Corporate AP team so that vendors are paid on a timely basis. Monitor the employee travel and entertainment reimbursement process through the Company’s central tool, Concur.
- Serve a key role for the region in all financial system implementations, upgrades, and improvements.
- Work with the Corporate Accounting team to coordinate any necessary statutory audits for the region along with providing support and analysis for all related tax compliance filings.
- Assist the central FP&A team in any budgeting and forecasting requests along with providing necessary support for monthly variance analysis.
- Identifies and implements best practices throughout the finance area, including being the key resource for continual evaluation of organizational structure in Japan.
- Leads/works on special projects as needed.
- Responsible for professional development of personnel within the local finance team.
What We’re Looking For
- 8+ years of financial management experience
- BS in Accounting and a CPA are required (or equivalent).
- Strong accounting skills.
- Supervisory and team-building abilities.
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and multi-task in a cross-functional environment.
- Financial system implementation experience and knowledge of business processes is very helpful.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills, including previous exposure to senior management and the ability to present information accordingly.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Continuous improvement attitude; ability to seek out opportunities to implement best practices.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
- Global Experience: Full of development opportunities through connections and partnership with global teams
- Career Development: Chances of exploring career as there are about 50 roles in Finance
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Enjoy the opportunities to partner with every function of the business
- Business impact: the reports created by this position is critical foundations to run the sustainable business
Why Cheetah Digital?
We are dedicated to marketers
Marketers have a more challenging job today than ever before and the status quo in marketing technology isn’t cutting it. We’re focused on product innovation and expert services that break norms to help marketers from some of the world’s largest brands execute complex marketing campaigns at scale.
We are innovators and operators
Our business is rapidly growing, transforming globally, and we rely on people who can adapt quickly, shift direction with agile reflexes, and tackle challenges head on.
We are global leaders
Headquartered in Chicago, we operate across 13 countries with 1,500+ employees. We have the balance of a fast-growing company with the scale and stability of a proven leader in the global market for 20 years.
We are progressive
We pride ourselves in creating a globally diverse and inclusive workforce and offer competitive employee benefits, including volunteer time, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, and retirement savings.
Cheetah Digital provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant's race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on Cheetah Digital. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
本フォームは 米 Greenhouse Software Inc. の提供するサービスを利用しております。