At Cheetah Digital, we are marketers at heart. Our mission is to help the best brands in the world create meaningful and profitable relationships with their customers. Our technology and services solve complex marketing challenges and drive exceptional results for enterprise brands across the globe.
As Cheetahs, we are builders and believers who are comfortable disrupting the norm. We’re shaping the future of the marketing technology industry and are looking for like minded people to help us do it!
Cheetah Digital is experiencing tremendous growth and seeks a Technical Specialist to design and implement marketing and loyalty campaigns on Cheetah Digital’s cloud-based platform and solutions, for leading brands in North America, Europe, and Asia.
The ideal candidate has a strong technical foundation in digital marketing, enterprise applications, databases, APIs, and scripting in cloud environments, is organized, detail-oriented, tenacious, can manage tasks across multiple customers and projects simultaneously, is a creative problem solver, can analyze and make data-informed decisions, and has superior communication skills.
The ideal candidate is also a team player who works collaboratively with Cheetah’s product management, quality assurance, operations, and campaign management teams as well as customers and partners on a daily basis to deliver successful outcomes. The Technical Specialist uses these skills to become a trusted adviser to Cheetah Digital customers by delivering consistently outstanding results.
What You’ll Do
- Design and present technical solutions to satisfy program designs and KPIs
- Setup and configure marketing campaigns and loyalty programs, including data models, rules, and email/message content per the approved program design
- Configure and test branded iOS, Android, and web applications
- Use Cheetah’s REST and Batch APIs to integrate with existing systems
- Migrate large volumes of customer data from existing systems to Cheetah
- Configure, monitor, and synthesize analytics dashboards to measure effectiveness against KPIs
- Diagnose and report bugs, and coordinate with Cheetah product teams
- Proactively monitor and resolve incoming customer requests and support tickets
- Provide input to Cheetah product team to understand customer requirements and advocate for improvements that make customers successful
- Build customer trust by consistently delivering high-quality work on or before committed deadlines, and guide them in ways that produce excellent outcomes for their programs
What We’re Looking For
- BS or MS in Engineering, Math, Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of QA or Professional Services experience in mobile/web, CRM, or Marketing systems
- Experience using scripting, test automation tools, REST APIs, and/or SQL.
- Experience configuring enterprise applications such as Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft, Lawson, Infor, Microsoft Dynamics, NetSuite, Salesforce.com, is a huge plus.
- Enthusiastic, professional, and confident with focus and proven track record of making customers successful
- Pass a strict criminal background check and provide strong references
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with local and remote teams in different time zones
- Demonstrated ability to compose clear and concise technical documentation