At Cheetah Digital, we are marketers at heart. Our mission is to help the best brands in the world create meaningful and profitable relationships with their customers. Our technology and services solve complex marketing challenges and drive exceptional results for enterprise brands across the globe.
As Cheetahs, we are builders and believers who are comfortable disrupting the norm. We’re shaping the future of the marketing technology industry and are looking for like minded people to help us do it!
Campaign Quality Engineers play a critical and essential role for the strategy, production and delivery of our clients’ email campaigns and projects. They are responsible for confirming content and copy accuracy, functional and rendering performance across various subscriber inbox views and devices, test plan execution to confirm dynamic properties, and assuring the accuracy of deployment configuration and scheduling activities.
The ideal candidate should be detail oriented, efficient, dependable and a collaborative team player with a positive “can do” professional attitude. We are looking for team players who thrive working in a fast-paced, dynamic division within a large matrixed organization. Experiences with an interactive or agency background are a plus but Cross-channel Marketing will teach and provide all the necessary skills to thrive and be successful in this role. If you have a sense of humor, strong work ethic, sense of urgency and a positive outlook; this just may be the right role for you.
What You’ll Do
- Reviews test proofs of our client’s cross-channel marketing campaigns to confirm content and copy accuracy, rendering, functionality and dynamic logic/variation
- Confirms accuracy in subscriber segmentation filters, send configuration and scheduling prior to deployment activation
- Completes tailored checklist and project test plans as appropriate and communicates inconsistencies back to appropriate resources for correction
- Interacts with internal team members (and client as required) to resolve pending concerns/questions
- Builds and executes test plans for dynamic logic and filters for assigned projects
- Tracks/Documents findings and provides feedback to individuals as well as reports positive and negative individual trends to Campaign Manager
- Develops robust documentation of customer specific processes related to content and deployment testing processes
- Interacts with clients as needed and answers questions regarding production status, project or application inquiries
- May own special projects from start to completion, with little supervision or oversight
- May temporarily perform other Campaign Services functions (with training) for coverage and/or additional oversight
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years industry experience
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills with keen attention to detail
- Experience in the execution of email campaigns and related quality assurance
- Experience testing in multiple email clients, browsers, and/or devices
- Knowledge of email compliant HTML, email platforms and relational database fundamentals a plus
- Strong analytical skills for interpreting data and data relationships
- Experience in the cross-channel marketing industry and/or client management
- Ability to work effectively in a flexible and fast-paced environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize multiple projects and customer deadlines with minimal oversight
- Exceptional work ethic and ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to build effective working relationships with others inside and outside of the organization
Why Cheetah Digital?
We are dedicated to marketers
Marketers have a more challenging job today than ever before and the status quo in marketing technology isn’t cutting it. We’re focused on product innovation and expert services that break norms to help marketers from some of the world’s largest brands execute complex marketing campaigns at scale.
We are innovators and operators
Our business is rapidly growing, transforming globally, and we rely on people who can adapt quickly, shift direction with agile reflexes, and tackle challenges head on.
We are global leaders
Headquartered in Chicago, we operate across 13 countries with 1,500+ employees. We have the balance of a fast-growing company with the scale and stability of a proven leader in the global market for 20 years.
We are progressive
We pride ourselves in creating a globally diverse and inclusive workforce and offer competitive employee benefits, including volunteer time, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, and retirement savings.
Cheetah Digital provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant's race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status.