At Cheetah Digital, we are marketers at heart. Our mission is to help the best brands in the world create meaningful and profitable relationships with their customers. Our technology and services solve complex marketing challenges and drive exceptional results for enterprise brands across the globe.
As Cheetahs, we are builders and believers who are comfortable disrupting the norm. We’re shaping the future of the marketing technology industry and are looking for like minded people to help us do it!
The ideal candidate should be detail oriented, efficient, dependable and a collaborative team player with a positive “can do” professional attitude. We are looking for team players who thrive working in a fast-paced, dynamic division within a large matrixed organization. Experiences with an interactive or agency background are a plus but Cross-channel Marketing will teach and provide all the necessary skills to thrive and be successful in this role. If you have a sense of humor, enterprising curiosity, strong work ethic, and a positive outlook; this just may be the right role for you.
What You’ll Do
- Provides proactive input during discovery and requirement development for campaign services implementations and other projects
- Assists in the implementation of new clients on Cheetah Digital platforms and guides recommendations to the account team and/or client on how to optimize and take advantage of platform capabilities.
- Identifies ambiguity in provided assets or instructions and demands clarity
- Assists the Quality Engineer in developing appropriate QA testing plans for each dynamic solution
- Communicates with customer in providing tests and completing necessary revisions
- Interacts with clients on assigned projects and answers questions regarding status
- Accountable for resolving client issues, proposing solutions and escalating to the appropriate person to the point of resolution
- Develops and maintains robust documentation and client presentations as needed
- Owns special projects from start to completion, with little supervision or oversight
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years industry experience
- Intermediate proficiency in XML, XSLT, and SQL
- Experience with JSON, PHP, Object Oriented Programming a plus
- Experience testing in multiple email clients, browsers, and/or devices
- Strong knowledge of email compliant HTML and email platforms
- Intermediate Proficiency with Microsoft Excel for managing and manipulating test data
- Understanding of relational database fundamentals and related technology query tools
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills
- Experience in the cross-channel marketing industry and/or client management a plus
- Ability to work effectively within a team in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment from project initiation through testing and delivery
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills with keen attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize multiple projects and customer deadlines with minimal oversight
- Exceptional work ethic and ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to build effective working relationships with others inside and outside of the organization
Why Cheetah Digital?
We are dedicated to marketers
Marketers have a more challenging job today than ever before and the status quo in marketing technology isn’t cutting it. We’re focused on product innovation and expert services that break norms to help marketers from some of the world’s largest brands execute complex marketing campaigns at scale.
We are innovators and operators
Our business is rapidly growing, transforming globally, and we rely on people who can adapt quickly, shift direction with agile reflexes, and tackle challenges head on.
We are global leaders
Headquartered in Chicago, we operate across 13 countries with 1,500+ employees. We have the balance of a fast-growing company with the scale and stability of a proven leader in the global market for 20 years.
We are progressive
We pride ourselves in creating a globally diverse and inclusive workforce and offer competitive employee benefits, including volunteer time, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, and retirement savings.
Cheetah Digital provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant's race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status.