At Cheetah Digital, we are marketers at heart. Our mission is to help the best brands in the world create meaningful and profitable relationships with their customers. Our technology and services solve complex marketing challenges and drive exceptional results for enterprise brands across the globe.
As Cheetahs, we are builders and believers who are comfortable disrupting the norm. We’re shaping the future of the marketing technology industry and are looking for like minded people to help us do it!
Cheetah Digital is looking for a Financial Accountant who will be responsible for the month end close process and general accounting for the France region, and will report into the EMEA Financial Controller. The role will include (but not limited to) preparing and posting journal entries, preparing balance sheet reconciliations and income statement, monthly revenue forecasting, and payroll review with local HR. The Financial Accountant will also assist with local tax / VAT and audit queries.
Given the nature of the role, the successful candidate will be fluent in both French and English, and also be expected to travel to our French office in Lille when required.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for month end close for France region, by preparing and posting all required journal entries for both balance sheet and income statement, as well as assisting with necessary postings for local VAT and statutory accounting.
- Responsible for preparing and maintaining the monthly France balance sheet reconciliations.
- Responsible for preparing and maintaining the monthly revenue forecast, by the client and by-product.
- Work with the local HR team to review monthly payroll and to ensure related costs are accurately accounted for in the general ledger.
- Assist with third party company on France tax and VAT payments.
- Assist with the company’s audits including the annual external audit.
What We’re Looking For
- Part or newly qualified accountant, with knowledge and experience of working with France GAAP / IFRS
- 2-3 years of relevant working experience
- Fluent in both French and English
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a cross-functional environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills, including previous exposure to senior management and the ability to present information accordingly
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Experience with NetSuite preferred
Why Cheetah Digital?
We are dedicated to marketers
Marketers have a more challenging job today than ever before and the status quo in marketing technology isn’t cutting it. We’re focused on product innovation and expert services that break norms to help marketers from some of the world’s largest brands execute complex marketing campaigns at scale.
We are innovators and operators
Our business is rapidly growing, transforming globally, and we rely on people who can adapt quickly, shift direction with agile reflexes, and tackle challenges head on.
We are global leaders
Headquartered in Chicago, we operate across 13 countries with 1,500+ employees. We have the balance of a fast-growing company with the scale and stability of a proven leader in the global market for 20 years.
We are progressive
We pride ourselves in creating a globally diverse and inclusive workforce and offer competitive employee benefits, including volunteer time, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, and retirement savings.
Cheetah Digital provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant's race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status.