At Cheetah Digital, we are marketers at heart. Our mission is to help the best brands in the world create meaningful and profitable relationships with their customers. Our technology and services solve complex marketing challenges and drive exceptional results for enterprise brands across the globe.
As Cheetahs, we are builders and believers who are comfortable disrupting the norm. We’re shaping the future of the marketing technology industry and are looking for like minded people to help us do it!
Responsibilities include deployment of product updates to all testing environments as well as production servers. Assist in the implementation of operational processes that lead to a true continuous delivery and continuous integration of our products and services in a fast, accurate, and secured manner. Collaborate with peers on major projects.
What You’ll Do
- Assist in implementation and integration of supporting tools requested by customers
- Build/Deployment of product updates and fixes to all pre-production and production environments using our automated tools.
- Perform root cause analysis for build/deployment errors
- Assist in investigation and resolution of technical issues across multiple products & services
- Assist with development of tooling, services, & scripts to automate day-to-day operations
What We’re Looking For
- 2+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Strong work ethics, team spirit, and communication skills necessary in order to collaborate with international team members (English is required)
- Ability to multitask and good problem-solving attitude
- Basic familiarity with multiple version control systems, primarily Git, (via BitBucket or GitHub preferred)
- 3+ years of experience with .NET 4+, or another major strongly-typed & object-oriented language
- 2+ years of experience working with databases (MS-SQL preferred)
- Basic familiarity with Linux & a JVM development stack
- Basic understanding of CI/CD principles and delivery pipelines is required
- Basic familiarity with at least one major CI tool, Jenkins is a plus
- Basic familiarity with OctopusDeploy, Spinnaker, or other major deployment tools is a plus
Why Cheetah Digital?
We are dedicated to marketers
Marketers have a more challenging job today than ever before and the status quo in marketing technology isn’t cutting it. We’re focused on product innovation and expert services that break norms to help marketers from some of the world’s largest brands execute complex marketing campaigns at scale.
We are innovators and operators
Our business is rapidly growing, transforming globally, and we rely on people who can adapt quickly, shift direction with agile reflexes, and tackle challenges head on.
We are global leaders
Headquartered in Chicago, we operate across 13 countries with 1,500+ employees. We have the balance of a fast-growing company with the scale and stability of a proven leader in the global market for 20 years.
We are progressive
We pride ourselves in creating a globally diverse and inclusive workforce and offer competitive employee benefits, including volunteer time, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, and retirement savings.
Cheetah Digital provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant's race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on Cheetah Digital. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.