We are looking for a Technical Support Agent to join our Global Support team in Düsseldorf-Medienhafen with written and verbal proficiency in FRENCH. We are a global enterprise cross-channel marketing solutions provider with 1,500+ employees, launched as an independent marketing technology company in June 2017. Our mission is to help the best brands in the world create meaningful and profitable relationships with their customers.
What You’ll Do
As a Technical Support Agent, you are a named customer-facing contact responsible to act as a client experience advocate, help to identify client’s strategic direction and align appropriate solutions, provide ongoing technical support, perform QA/testing on solution impacting deployments/releases, and help drive adoption of our solution for a portfolio of enterprise-level clients.
More Specifically, You Will
- Provide Guidance to our clients on best practices in utilizing the platform
- Troubleshoot platform technical issues
- Monitor overall solution efficiency and effectiveness, making optimization recommendations
- Participate in regular status calls and quarterly business reviews
- Provide “Status of Cases" updates to customer and internal stakeholders
- Ensure effective communication with internal & external stakeholders
A list of job experience and qualification requirements is great, but what is most important to us is attitude, aptitude and a team-oriented approach. Everyone shares a commitment to excellence and a desire to work in a comfortable, friendly atmosphere. Our Global Support team is no different, and we only hire people who have a passion for providing legendary client service, in a team environment, where a sense of humour is a must! But to be successful in this role, we are also looking for someone with:
- Experience in a client service/support capacity interfacing with enterprise customers
- Proven success in managing customer relationships aimed at resolving customer issues
- Ability to plan and manage details, at the technical/operational level, in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Ability to communicate technical and support issues with the clients in French and English, German or Spanish are an advantage but not mandatory
- Analytical thinker with technical acumen and passion for executing plans into working solutions
- Obsessive attention to detail and “get it done” attitude
- Additional skills for success: Business acumen, time management, logic & problem solving
Why Cheetah Digital?
We are dedicated to marketers - Marketers have a more challenging job today than ever before and the status quo in marketing technology isn’t cutting it. We’re focused on product innovation and expert services that break norms to help marketers from some of the world’s largest brands execute complex marketing campaigns at scale.