At Cheetah Digital, we are marketers at heart. Our mission is to help the best brands in the world create meaningful and profitable relationships with their customers. Our technology and services solve complex marketing challenges and drive exceptional results for enterprise brands across the globe.
As Cheetahs, we are builders and believers who are comfortable disrupting the norm. We’re shaping the future of the marketing technology industry and are looking for like minded people to help us do it!
This position is responsible for partnering with internal customers, vendors, and teammates to implement, operate and troubleshoot multiple datacenter networks.
What You’ll Do
- You will work to ensure that our networks are secure and reliable by protecting and enforcing network boundaries, keep services hardened against attacks, and investigate suspicious activity on our environment.
- You will be working on a team with highly motivated cross-functional individuals focused on a common goal of delivering cutting edge service to meet aggressive business demands in an ever-changing environment.
In this role, you are expected to work on BAU (business as usual) day to day tasks where you will resolve networking trouble tickets and perform various troubleshooting.
- You are expected to be involved with network on-call rotation.
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or a related field.
- 3+ years of hands on experience performing physical setup, installation, configurations and troubleshooting of Cisco routers, switches, and ASA firewalls.
- 3+ years of hands on experience providing daily support of company’s LAN and WAN infrastructure. This includes: monitoring, administering and troubleshooting to maximize network availability.
- 3+ years of hands on experience performing physical setup, installation, configurations and troubleshooting of Check Point firewalls.
- 3+ years of hands on experience performing physical setup, installation, configurations and troubleshooting of F5 LTM Load Balancers.
- Full understanding of and ability to perform the following tasks within the network: add/remove/change Vlans, SVIs, LACP port-channels, HSRP, access/trunk port configuration, cabling (both copper and fiber).
- In-depth understanding and hands on experience of Check Point and Cisco VPN technologies.
- Work closely with system and application teams to provide 1st and 2nd level support of network issues.
- Ensure that company change control policies and procedures are followed.
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP, routing protocols (including OSPF and BGP), switching, trunking, syslog, and SNMP.
- Working knowledge of DNS/DHCP architecture.
- Desire to learn new skills and new technologies in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Participate in special projects and perform additional duties as required.
- Highly motivated, ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Fluent in English.
- Demonstrated successful implementation of wide and local area network security architectures, including technical troubleshooting.
- In-depth understanding of network security.
- Working knowledge of Palo Alto firewalls and VPN technologies.
- At ease with network monitoring tools and protocols such as tcpdump, Solarwinds Orion, Wireshark, SNMP, Netflow.
- Advanced understanding of operating systems and environments, particularly around MS Windows, UNIX and its LINUX derivatives.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to quality and detail.
- Excellent project coordination and time management skills.
- Strong ability to document technical processes and procedures.
- Ability to explain technical processes and issues to other IT groups in a non-technical way.