Cheetah Digital is experiencing tremendous growth and seeks a Technical Specialist to design and implement marketing and loyalty campaigns on Cheetah Digital’s cloud-based platform and solutions, for leading brands in North America, Europe, and Asia.
The ideal candidate has a strong technical foundation in digital marketing, enterprise applications, databases, APIs, and scripting in cloud environments, is organized, detail-oriented, tenacious, can manage tasks across multiple customers and projects simultaneously, is a creative problem solver, can analyze and make data-informed decisions, and has superior communication skills.
The ideal candidate is also a team player who works collaboratively with Cheetah’s product management, quality assurance, operations, and campaign management teams as well as customers and partners on a daily basis to deliver successful outcomes. The Technical Specialist uses these skills to become a trusted advisor to Cheetah Digital customers by delivering consistently outstanding results.
- Design and present technical solutions to satisfy program designs and KPIs
- Setup and configure marketing campaigns and loyalty programs, including data models, rules, and email/message content per the approved program design
- Configure and test branded iOS, Android, and web applications
- Use Cheetah’s REST and Batch APIs to integrate with existing systems
- Migrate large volumes of customer data from existing systems to Cheetah
- Configure, monitor, and synthesize analytics dashboards to measure effectiveness against KPIs
- Diagnose and report bugs, and coordinate with Cheetah product teams
- Proactively monitor and resolve incoming customer requests and support tickets
- Provide input to Cheetah product team to understand customer requirements and advocate for improvements that make customers successful
- Build customer trust by consistently delivering high-quality work on or before committed deadlines, and guide them in ways that produce excellent outcomes for their programs
- BS or MS in Engineering, Math, Computer Science or equivalent, with at least a B+ GPA
- 3+ years of QA or Professional Services experience in mobile/web, CRM, or Marketing systems
- Experience using scripting, test automation tools, REST APIs, and/or SQL.
- Experience configuring enterprise applications such as Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft, Lawson, Infor, Microsoft Dynamics, NetSuite, Salesforce.com, is a huge plus.
- Enthusiastic, professional, and confident with focus and proven track record of making customers successful
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with local and remote teams in different time zones
- Demonstrated ability to compose clear and concise technical documentation
- Scripting Tools: Linux shell scripting, python, ruby, php, xslt, REST, SQL
- Test Tools: Test Link, Selenium, Cucumber, JMeter, Loadrunner, SilkTest
- Enterprise Apps: Infor, Netsuite, Oracle, SAP, Lawson, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics
Why Cheetah Digital?
We are dedicated to marketers
Marketers have a more challenging job today than ever before and the status quo in marketing technology isn’t cutting it. We’re focused on product innovation and expert services that break norms to help marketers from some of the world’s largest brands execute complex marketing campaigns at scale.
We are innovators and operators
Our business is rapidly growing, transforming globally, and we rely on people who can adapt quickly, shift direction with agile reflexes, and tackle challenges head on.
We are global leaders
Headquartered in Chicago, we operate across 13 countries with 1,500+ employees. We have the balance of a fast-growing company with the scale and stability of a proven leader in the global market for 20 years.
We are progressive
We pride ourselves in creating a globally diverse and inclusive workforce and offer competitive employee benefits, including volunteer time, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, and retirement savings.
Cheetah Digital provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant's race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on Cheetah Digital. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.