Cheetah Digital is experiencing tremendous growth and seeks an experienced, results-oriented Project Manager to design, build, launch and nurture world-class consumer engagement and loyalty programs on Cheetah Digital’s cloud-based platform and solutions, for leading brands in North America, Europe, and Asia.
The ideal candidate has a strong technical foundation in digital marketing, enterprise applications, and/or support in cloud environments, can effectively plan and execute large loyalty implementation projects, is organized, detail-oriented, tenacious, can manage multiple customers and projects simultaneously, and has excellent decision-making and superior communication skills.
The ideal candidate is a team player who works collaboratively with Cheetah’s product management, quality assurance, operations, and campaign management teams as well as customers and partners on a daily basis to deliver successful outcomes. The Project Manager uses these skills to become a trusted advisor to Cheetah Digital customers by delivering consistently outstanding results.
- Manage end-to-end project delivery throughout all phases of the project lifecycle e.g. run status calls, manage project timeline and milestones, follow-up with task owners to ensure timely task completion, and coordinate efforts between Cheetah resources, partners, and customers
- Facilitate program design by leading discovery workshops
- Produce related loyalty application, program, and system integration requirements documents
- Build and manage project tracking documentation including statement of work, project plan, timelines with milestones, resource schedules, ongoing project status reports and so on
- Test applications throughout development cycle to confirm fit with customer requirements, assist in prioritizing bug fixes, and coordinate with Cheetah product team to ensure timely delivery of any product dependencies
- Manage program rollout including execution of beta programs, tracking, prioritizing and taking action on early adopter feedback, deliver customer training, coordinate production rollout activities, and provide rollout support
- As main point of customer contact, nurture ongoing customer dialog to understand program goals, analyze program results, and provide guidance on improving execution over time
- Help customers take full advantage of Cheetah platform capabilities to reach their program goals - provide training and best practice guidance as needed
- Engage and coordinate Cheetah, partner or customer resources to expedite the resolution to any issues impeding program success
- Provide input to Cheetah product team to understand customer requirements and advocate for improvements that make customers successful
- Build customer trust by consistently delivering high-quality work on or before committed deadlines, and guide them in ways that produce excellent outcomes for their programs
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of project or program management experience with packaged software or custom app implementations
- Familiarity with mobile, web, CRM, and/or Marketing technologies and implementation lifecycles
- Enthusiastic, professional, and confident with focus and proven track record of making customers successful
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with local and remote teams in different time zones.
- Demonstrated ability to compose clear and concise technical documentation.
- Marketing Tools: Cheetah Mail, Mailchimp, Constant Contact, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Responsys, etc.
- Enterprise Apps: Infor, Netsuite, Oracle, SAP, Lawson, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics
Why Cheetah Digital?
We are dedicated to marketers
Marketers have a more challenging job today than ever before and the status quo in marketing technology isn’t cutting it. We’re focused on product innovation and expert services that break norms to help marketers from some of the world’s largest brands execute complex marketing campaigns at scale.
We are innovators and operators
Our business is rapidly growing, transforming globally, and we rely on people who can adapt quickly, shift direction with agile reflexes, and tackle challenges head on.
We are global leaders
Headquartered in Chicago, we operate across 13 countries with 1,500+ employees. We have the balance of a fast-growing company with the scale and stability of a proven leader in the global market for 20 years.
We are progressive
We pride ourselves in creating a globally diverse and inclusive workforce and offer competitive employee benefits, including volunteer time, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, and retirement savings.
Cheetah Digital provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant's race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on Cheetah Digital. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.