At Cheetah Digital, we are marketers at heart. Our mission is to help the best brands in the world create meaningful and profitable relationships with their customers. Our technology and services solve complex marketing challenges and drive exceptional results for enterprise brands across the globe.
As Cheetahs, we are builders and believers who are comfortable disrupting the norm. We’re shaping the future of the marketing technology industry and are looking for like minded people to help us do it!
The Associate plays the lead role in executing cross-channel marketing campaigns through our proprietary web-based platform, working on behalf of many of the largest brands in North America. Account Associates are responsible for owning the day-to-day client relationship, executing email and other marketing campaigns, building database segments, generating and maintaining reports, and ensuring quality assurance. Account Associates report to U.S.-based account teams, and must possess excellent communication skills as they interface directly with clients both by email and phone.
What You’ll Do
- Flawlessly execute, test, and deploy email and other marketing campaigns using our proprietary, web-based application. Work closely with client to ensure exact specifications are met.
- Build database segments based on client and account team instructions.
- Perform quality assurance on all campaigns, and assist in cross-checking the work of peers to ensure 100% accuracy
- Own day-to-day client relationships relating to production and application issues, as well as interact with and support account team members based in the U.S.
- Create and maintain reports in Microsoft Excel
- Document and communicate potentially complex solutions to clients in a timely manner
- Serve as a communication liaison between clients and account teams when needed
- Other duties as assigned
What We’re Looking For
- Excellent English skills, including proficiency in both oral and written communication
- Basic experience with HTML
- 2+ years in client services, marketing, technology, or related field
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent strongly preferred. Candidates currently working towards completion of their degree will be considered.
- Excellent customer service, organizational, and analytical skills
- Exceptional knowledge of the Internet and general computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional work ethic, with ability to perform under pressure and meet competing deadlines while constantly demonstrating enthusiasm towards clients and team members
- Keen attention to detail
- Experience with databases and query tools like Microsoft Access preferred
Why Cheetah Digital?
We are dedicated to marketers
Marketers have a more challenging job today than ever before and the status quo in marketing technology isn’t cutting it. We’re focused on product innovation and expert services that break norms to help marketers from some of the world’s largest brands execute complex marketing campaigns at scale.
We are innovators and operators
Our business is rapidly growing, transforming globally, and we rely on people who can adapt quickly, shift direction with agile reflexes, and tackle challenges head on.
We are global leaders
Headquartered in Chicago, we operate across 13 countries with 1,500+ employees. We have the balance of a fast-growing company with the scale and stability of a proven leader in the global market for 20 years.
We are progressive
We pride ourselves in creating a globally diverse and inclusive workforce and offer competitive employee benefits, including volunteer time, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, and retirement savings.
Cheetah Digital provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant's race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on Cheetah Digital. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.