At Cheetah Digital, we are marketers at heart. Our mission is to help the best brands in the world create meaningful and profitable relationships with their customers. Our technology and services solve complex marketing challenges and drive exceptional results for enterprise brands across the globe.
As Cheetahs, we are builders and believers who are comfortable disrupting the norm. We’re shaping the future of the marketing technology industry and are looking for like minded people to help us do it!
Cheetah Digital is looking for a VP of Client Success APAC to lead a team of both Client Success Directors and Customer Success Executives who own and manage the post sales client experience across Australia, Asia and India. The Success goals will be measured by client satisfaction, retention, and growth for the portfolio under management. The VP will be responsible for driving successful client outcomes through team management and mentoring, building relationships with key senior level client contacts and collaborating with internal business partners. The CS Leader must effectively collaborate with a wide array of internal teams (Services, Support, Sales, Marketing, Product, Compliance, Legal, Finance and Operations) to orchestrate and optimize the customer experience.
What You'II Do
Client Success Management
- Fostering a culture of client-obsession and ensuring team members are in constant discovery mode, working with the team to understand the client organization, client business objectives, KPIs, competitive landscape, position in the market, the MarTech solutions in their stack and how they are managing the experience of their customers across digital channels. This also includes making sure the team follow their portfolio of clients’ press including earnings calls and trade publications to ensure their priorities are understood and are being addressed.
- Manage client health within the book of business to identify risk and prevent churn through proactive remediation planning.
- Support and actively participate in client periodic business reviews.
- Understand clients’ technology needs across the assigned portfolio and advocate for appropriate product enhancements on behalf of clients.
- Champion initiatives to improve the customer experience by identifying, developing and enforcing Client Success processes that support retention and growth of not only their book of business, but the Cheetah Digital organization as whole.
- Assist sales with new business opportunities.
- Serve as a point of escalation for client contacts.
- Be accountable for the client relationship health and satisfaction of assigned portfolio.
- Actively support team members with internal and client-facing renewal and upsell conversations; internally by assisting with deal structure and approval management, and with client-facing presentations and negotiations.
- Establish a collaborative team environment by maintaining regular team meeting cadence, sharing best practice guidance, successful outcomes and key learnings.
- Define and monitor team KPI’s to ensure high performance and compliance with processes and progress towards goals.
- Manage team performance and assignments, inclusive of ongoing mentorship, recurring 1:1’s, identification and creation of development opportunities, performance reviews, and real-time feedback
- Be an active member of the global Client Success leadership team and regional APAC leadership team
What We’re Looking For
- Experience managing enterprise client relationships and success with SaaS solutions
- Five or more years experience managing enterprise client success teams focused on SaaS solutions
- Proven capabilities in structuring sophisticated service agreements and/or agency retainers
- Leading a team of at least six direct reports and/or managed at frontline, 1st and 2nd level structure
- Managing a portfolio with annual value in excess of $20M
- Negotiating SaaS and services contracts in the range of $100K to 10M
- Working with clients across multiple markets such as Australia, Asia and India
- Five or more years of experience working in digital marketing
- Leading client success teams through account/portfolio/opportunity planning
- Ability to drive strategic relationships at multiple levels in an organization including the VP and C-level
- Experience using a CRM system such as Salesforce for portfolio planning and forecasting
- Collaborating with cross-functional, enterprise-wide teams to optimize the client experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams to meet and exceed client retention and growth quotas
- Self-driven with the energy and resilience to perform consistently in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation and problem solving skills
Why Cheetah Digital?
We are dedicated to marketers
Marketers have a more challenging job today than ever before and the status quo in marketing technology isn’t cutting it. We’re focused on product innovation and expert services that break norms to help marketers from some of the world’s largest brands execute complex marketing campaigns at scale.
We are innovators and operators
Our business is rapidly growing, transforming globally, and we rely on people who can adapt quickly, shift direction with agile reflexes, and tackle challenges head on.
We are global leaders
Headquartered in Chicago, we operate across 13 countries with 1,500+ employees. We have the balance of a fast-growing company with the scale and stability of a proven leader in the global market for 20 years.
We are progressive
We pride ourselves in creating a globally diverse and inclusive workforce and offer competitive employee benefits, including volunteer time, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, and retirement savings.
Cheetah Digital provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant's race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on Cheetah Digital. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.