At Cheetah Digital, we are marketers at heart. Our mission is to help the best brands in the world create meaningful and profitable relationships with their customers. Our technology and services solve complex marketing challenges and drive exceptional results for enterprise brands across the globe.
As Cheetahs, we are builders and believers who are comfortable disrupting the norm. We’re shaping the future of the marketing technology industry and are looking for like minded people to help us do it!
Cheetah Digital is hiring Full Stack Engineers with a passion for application development and a discerning eye for detail to join its fast growing innovation engineering team in Kuala Lumpur. The Lead Front End / UX Engineer is responsible for leading a team to design, develop, deploy, and support the UI and UX of Cheetah Digital’s cloud-based platform and solutions used by leading brands in North America, Europe, and Asia. With the industry’s largest client services team and sophisticated digital marketing technology, Cheetah Digital Marketing Suite helps marketers maximize the relevance and precision of their communications with their customers. The Front End/UX Engineer will work closely with Cheetah’s product management, quality assurance, operations, and customer success teams on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate will possess strong technical foundation in leading front end technologies. The ideal candidate should also have an aptitude towards quality and a collaborative mindset to learn and contribute while working closely with team members.
What You’ll Do
- Lead a team of UX engineers to create and enhance complex web applications. Overseeing product development, design sessions, and code reviews.
- Design, Architect and Build standards-based frameworks and libraries to support a large scale application and design system
- Write creative and efficient code to meet and exceed requirements
- Proficient performance tuning and designing for scale
- Work through all phases of the software development life cycle, including analysis, design, implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance
- Ensure frontend styles adhere to brand and style guides throughout customer-facing apps
- Investigate, analyze and address reported defects in a timely manner
- Promote usability best practices and standards
- Develop pixel perfect user interfaces based on designer supplied comps and prototypes
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Effective people leader, comfortable interacting with all levels of technical and business resources
- Good analytical skills, understanding of project life cycles, and ability to act in an entrepreneurial manner to ensure the software delivered matches the business communities’ needs
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with local and remote teams in different time zones
- Demonstrated ability to compose clear and concise technical documentation
- UI: HTML, JS, CSS, jQuery/jQueryUI, AngularJS, React
- UI Frameworks: Ruby on Rails, Symfony, Laravel, Django, node.js
Why Cheetah Digital?
We are dedicated to marketers
Marketers have a more challenging job today than ever before and the status quo in marketing technology isn’t cutting it. We’re focused on product innovation and expert services that break norms to help marketers from some of the world’s largest brands execute complex marketing campaigns at scale.
We are innovators and operators
Our business is rapidly growing, transforming globally, and we rely on people who can adapt quickly, shift direction with agile reflexes, and tackle challenges head on.
We are global leaders
Headquartered in Chicago, we operate across 13 countries with 1,500+ employees. We have the balance of a fast-growing company with the scale and stability of a proven leader in the global market for 20 years.
We are progressive
We pride ourselves in creating a globally diverse and inclusive workforce and offer competitive employee benefits, including volunteer time, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, and retirement savings.
Cheetah Digital provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant's race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on Cheetah Digital. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.