At Cheetah Digital, we are marketers at heart. Our mission is to help the best brands in the world create meaningful and profitable relationships with their customers. Our technology and services solve complex marketing challenges and drive exceptional results for enterprise brands across the globe.
As Cheetahs, we are builders and believers who are comfortable disrupting the norm. We’re shaping the future of the marketing technology industry and are looking for like minded people to help us do it!
The Solutions Consultant works within the AMER Solutions Consulting group to evangelize the products & services of Cheetah Digital to our prospects & clients.
Solutions Consultants are the primary selling partner and solution designers for the New Business & Existing Business sales teams. These individuals use an understanding of our Client’s business objectives to map the solution of our products & services to those goals.
The ideal Solutions Consultant candidate has these traits and capabilities:
- Product Evangelist
- Strategic Thinker
- Persuasive Storyteller
- Complex Problem solver
- Empathetic Listener
- Demo magician
- Relationship builder
- Outcome focused
- Collaborative team player
The major job functions of this role include:
- Thoughtful discovery - Responsible for thoroughly understanding the business & marketing technology objectives of our prospects & clients.
- Consultative Selling - Earn the role of trusted advisor by mastering & evangelizing the value of Cheetah Digital’s products & services. Develop and implement sales strategies in partnership with Sales team to put Cheetah Digital in the best position to help us win & provide value to our Clients.
- Product Demonstrations - Develop customized solutions to help the client reach their marketing technology goals. Demonstrate familiarity and comfort with executive & technical selling situations. Use storytelling, vignettes, client use cases, and demo skills to show the value that Cheetah Digital can create for our clients.
- Market Expertise - Become center of excellence by consistently increasing knowledge and awareness of key market trends and best practices. Collaborate with internal Sales, Success, Marketing, Product Marketing, Product, Support, & Services teams to become the voice of the market for internal stakeholders. Extract and socialize client success stories to evangelize our solutions externally with Clients & industry Analysts.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Comfort with C-level executives in a fast-paced sales environment
- Strong presentation, sales skills, and relationship building acumen
- Background in planning, customizing and delivering strategic product demonstrations
- Track record of success in Sales or Account Services
- Experience developing cross-selling & up-selling opportunities
- Deep understanding of digital marketing cloud industry, trends, best practices, and competitive landscape
- Familiarity with the cross-channel marketing eco-system including email, mobile, social, print, display
- A personal interest in strategically growing our client’s marketing programs
- A willingness to travel – up to 50% during peak times
- Experience in Solutions Consulting/Sales/Services with a SaaS provider
Why Cheetah Digital?
We are dedicated to marketers
Marketers have a more challenging job today than ever before and the status quo in marketing technology isn’t cutting it. We’re focused on product innovation and expert services that break norms to help marketers from some of the world’s largest brands execute complex marketing campaigns at scale.
We are innovators and operators
Our business is rapidly growing, transforming globally, and we rely on people who can adapt quickly, shift direction with agile reflexes, and tackle challenges head on.
We are global leaders
Headquartered in Chicago, we operate across 13 countries with 1,500+ employees. We have the balance of a fast-growing company with the scale and stability of a proven leader in the global market for 20 years.
We are progressive
We pride ourselves in creating a globally diverse and inclusive workforce and offer competitive employee benefits, including volunteer time, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, and retirement savings.
Cheetah Digital provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant's race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on Cheetah Digital. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.